AUT - AUTECO MINERALS LTD

ShareCafe

In reply to: madgwick on Thursday 24/03/05 05:19pm

Great report today.......NEW gas zones which shoiuld significantly ikncrease reserves.

The project is targetting deeper sands below the current "shallow field' which has recoverable reserves in the order of 90 - 100 BCF.

The target for NEW deeper gas of an ADDITIONAL 160 BCF has received a very encouraging boost with some talk of a possible/potential 300 BCF resource in this field.

That's huge & worth mega $'s given level of US gas prices.

Stock suspended today.( all the formal stuff going through on the change to an OIL/GAS company)....but should trade sig. higher on this news

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: Heinz on Friday 22/04/05 10:50am

I was originally told the process would take 5-6 weeks....so can't be too far away.

Partners shares (SUR) have risen on the excellent results to date & hopefully will be reflected in our stock.

Interesting how when BWT changed over the shares at a 1 in 5 ratio - it equated to 38 cents per share and the prospectus stated 32 cents ????? Which was the price it opened up as as AUT. Lost money in this change over - did anyone experience this phenomenon

H

In reply to: Heinz on Thursday 28/04/05 04:46pm

Hi Heinz

With all the good news still to come I don't think I will be losing

only a few sellers below 40

Kevan http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

In reply to: kevan on Friday 06/05/05 09:22am

Has been some loss on conversion but muddled by the general fall in the market.

This prospect is proceeding ABOVE initial expectations & is likely to be worth a lot more than is currently appreciated.AUT I hear is very bullish on the results so far.

Agree with Kevan....a lot of good news to come ( & upward revaluation)....have a close look at the quantum of BCF's they are talking about & what they're worth.

In reply to: Broadway on Friday 06/05/05 08:52pm

Doubt it Broadway.....I think it's sensible to have a spread of companies/opportunities in the Energy sector.......the US gas plays are relatively low risk but are capable of generating impressive cash-flows from cumulative production as ypu well appreciate.

( Notice ex. AYO MD has a big stake in this one together with what appears informed Perth money backing it).

Hoping these energy plays are also a relatively safe counter if the overall markets turn bearish?

• 3 weeks later...
Perferated gas zone over weekend and blew water column out. Shut in overnight and built pressure to over 6000psi , this is over 40000kpa. This is going to be humongus. Most of bass strait fields gas resovoirs are around 10-15000 kpa. Test about to start. Sounds good.