AUT - AUTECO MINERALS LTD

ShareCafe

In reply to: LCZEL on Tuesday 22/03/05 10:34pm

It is hard to imagine why the upward momentum in this one is not going to continue. The only pause will probably be when the stock has the name change and 1 for 5 consolidation in 2 weeks. This current Flour Bluff well will be backed up with 2 further exploration/development wells, and in 3 months time this project will be spitting out big revenues by the look of things. Remeber that most people don't even know it is an oil & gas play, they think it is a clothing company???

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: simple on Wednesday 23/03/05 11:42am

Simple.....haven't read the doc's,but assume they must be issuing further shares...I have them currently at around 275M shares which would have resulted in 55 M ex-consolidation.

Anyway things are looking pretty interesting.....getting plenty of zones with gas & the well is being extended in depth because of the "success" to date.....plenty of upside & I think current production is over 3 mmcfd which is already generating revenue

In reply to: LCZEL on Wednesday 23/03/05 09:04pm

I refer you to page 24 of Notice of Meeting - posted to ASX early March.

Post consolidation there will be 88.795 million shares on issue (after placements to be approved at meeting) and 21 million options exercisable between 25 and 30.

Today's drilling result looks like a real bonus to me, and ongoing exploration of Flour Bluff should keep share price chugging ahead for next few months.

In reply to: simple on Thursday 24/03/05 12:42pm

Thanks simple.....that explains it.

What was it today....55 METRES OF GAS SHOWS !!!!!

Think pre-Easter a lot of the market has missed the sig. of this....should continue STRONG performance after Easter !!!!

In reply to: madgwick on Thursday 24/03/05 05:19pm

Progress reports show plenty of gas shows & remember that the drilling depth was extended because of the potential of the large numbers of horizons that could contain additional commercial gas!