RIM - RIMFIRE PACIFIC MINING NL

ShareCafe

http://www.sharescene.com/html/sharesceneradio-logo.jpg

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (28/07/2008 09:30:00):

RIM - Quarterly Report Highlights - Mr John Kaminsky, Executive Chairman

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

good question, M

We've been discussing RIM in our group of late; before I capped the volume bars (at 20M in this chart) it really looked uninspiring, if only from the volume perspective. Today's breakout, if confirmed with decent volume, could attract a lot more interest, and you'd get your 6.7c+ in no time. If not - well, I don't like false breaks :thumbdown:

post-20537-1295351514_thumb.jpg

So fwiw, here is my plan: Buy into a rise as close to 5.7 as possible; see if it attacks 6.8 and play it by ear from there: If it breaks, top up and enjoy the ride past 7c; next resistance to watch is 7.5, beyond that Blue Sky.

(No idea why it should, fundamentally, but that's not for me to ask.)

• 11 years later...

More than a decade  since anything on RIM. Probably been a few  recapitalisations since the last frenzy.

January 2022; name changed to Rimfire Pacific Mining Limited (RIM)

About Rimfire

Rimfire Pacific Mining Ltd (ASX: RIM) is an ASX listed exploration company focused on exploring for critical minerals within the Lachlan Orogen and Broken Hill districts of NSW.

Rimfire currently has two projects in the Lachlan Orogen which are being funded by Rimfire exploration partner ; Golden Plains Resources (GPR):

• Avondale Project (GPR earning up to 75%) & Fifield Project (GPR earning up to 50.1%)
  • Both projects are prospective for Critical Materials (PGEs, Nickel, Copper & Cobalt) ... which are essential for renewable energy, electrification, and green technologies.
  • The development ready Sunrise Energy Metals Ni Co Sc Project (ASX: SRL) is adjacent to both projects.
  • The Fifield Project hosts the historical Platina Lead mine, the largest producer of Platinum in Australia.

For more information on the Earn In and Joint Ventures see:
... ASX Announcement: 4 May 2020 .. Rimfire enters into $4.5m Earn in Agreement
... ASX Announcement: 25 June 2021 .. RIM Secures $7.5m Avondale Farm Out

Also located in the Lachlan Orogen are two copper gold prospective Projects that are 100% owned by Rimfire:

• The Valley Project .. located 5km west of the Kincora Copper / RareX Mordialloc porphyry copper gold discovery (KCC.ASX and REE.ASX)
  • The Cowal Project  ... located to the east of the Evolution Lake Cowal Copper / Gold mine (EVN: ASX)

Rimfire also has the 100% owned Green View Cobalt Project, recently regaining full control of the Broken Hill Cobalt Project following notice from Perilya, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chinese Zhongjin Lingnan Mining, of its intention to withdraw from the Windy Ridge joint venture.

The Perilya withdrawal will become effective upon fulfilling its rehabilitation obligations during the September quarter, meaning RIM will hold 100% of the project.

The Broken Hill Cobalt Project is prospective for the discovery of economic critical minerals such as cobalt with several priority targets already identified including the Railway Extension target, which lies directly along strike from Cobalt Blue Holdings (ASX:COB) Railway cobalt deposit.

RIM is currently pursuing regulatory approvals to enable commencement of exploration activities on the project.