QUR

ShareCafe

As per the ASX rules they have to issue a prospectus and raise funds. It will be interesting to see how things progress in the next month.

Have to say I was wrong on this short term. I didn't think it would drop below 6c. My average has crept up to 3c now so no multi bagger for me as yet.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Between the initial proposal and the final agreement approx 100m performance shares have become ordinary shares which is effectively the vendor transferring risk to the buyer implying a lack of confidence in their product. There is also a $6m capital raising in prospect which would surely have to be around the 5c mark...?

• 4 weeks later...

Wheels looked to have fallen off and they have to raise $6M under a prospectus. HmmmÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦.

What price will they be offering to raise $6M in this market? The market is fluid and can change in a heartbeat. This looked so promising at 9c.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Have been watching QUR from time to time. Seems to me that there is a chance that some very good news is in the pipeline...or they will have trouble raising the funds at this low price. Wait and see. A lot of tech companies doing OK these days.

• 3 weeks later...