• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: csiderob on Thursday 07/02/08 03:36pm

Hi Csiderob,

When I first started playing with TTI it was early 2006 (I think) they where making many acquisitions at the time to consolidate themselves as a one stop traffic solutions company, which earned them the dubious title of serial aquirers. I spoke to the MD at that time, Con (as a friend suggested a bad name for a director http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif ) and the main concern I had was bedding in all the acquisitions (no easy job) and turning a good dollar from them. Going back over some announcements it would seem this is the reason for poor performance share price wise.

As per the updated guidance for 2008, they are addressing this and implementing strategies to rectify these issues and restore shareholder value. Time will tell how they go, for now they remain in a down trend of 12 months duration.

Cheers

In reply to: BSA on Thursday 07/02/08 07:39pm

Yeah I used to work with protech whom I know have lots on but now i'm up in Qld where i see heaps of road construction activity & where TTI are, so thought it may be a good time to take a position re such a low price comparitively to where it has been not to mention the growth by aquis & gov earmarked infastructure spending etc, so will keep an eye on developemnts. Anyway BSA, thanks heaps for the update, Cheers http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

QUOTE (csiderob @ Friday 08/02/08 08:37am)

No probs and good to have feed back from our man on the ground so to speak http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

so thought it may be a good time to take a position re such a low price comparatively to where it has been

I know from your post this is not the only reason, but just remember they can always go lower. I trade mainly from chart action and as mentioned TTI is still locked in a down trend and plumbing all time lows, so hard to turn the ship around price wise.

The previous descending triangle(bearish) around 20c level met with further falls and we have another possible descending triangle in play. For now the line in the sand is at 10c and this is an obvious psychological level. The descending triangle may dribble off into being part of a longer basing pattern or it could break down,...only time will tell which way the mop flops.

Cheers

PS It could also break upward but with the balance of power against it (solid down trend) it is more likely for the other two options to occur.

post-16-1202430173.gif

• 3 weeks later...

In reply to: BSA on Friday 08/02/08 09:22am

The previous descending triangle(bearish) around 20c level met with further falls and we have another possible descending triangle in play. For now the line in the sand is at 10c and this is an obvious psychological level.

Break down (although very low volume) as per the bearish implication of the descending triangle, the suggested downside target is around 5c ish.

Cheers

In reply to: BSA on Sunday 24/02/08 08:23pm

you look to be spot on with this one bsa, but as ive only made a small play I'm going to hold & optimistic for growth & a turnaround later in the year & then possibly increase when/if this does occur. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts tho if you see any changes to your charts in the near future, cheers

• 1 month later...

QUOTE (BSA @ Sunday 24/02/08 07:23pm)

Break down (although very low volume) as per the bearish implication of the descending triangle, the suggested downside target is around 5c ish.

Target hit.

Csiderob you said, "I'd be interested to hear your thoughts tho if you see any changes to your charts in the near future"

Umm did I mention buy with your ears pinned back when it hits 5c,...aint hindsight a wonderful thing http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Next resistance level is 10c (old support) if it gets there then likely have a breather.

Cheers

In reply to: BSA on Friday 04/04/08 10:30am

Thanks for the update bassa, its starting to look a bit more promising & with new gov committed to huge amounts of infastructure projects /spending to occur over the next couple years I expect this stock to steadily climb back up the charts, cheers

• 7 years later...