• 1 year later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: topic-starter on Tuesday 22/06/04 09:50am

A bit early to get in, I think. very interesting business. Defensive in nature with growth potential. Had a look at their half year balance sheet and saw short term liability higher than short term asset.

In reply to: jane007wang on Wednesday 06/07/05 08:13am

It's a very tightly held stock.I like the tone of their announcements...strike me as a very no nonsense type of operation. Currently up 9% today and nothing of consequence on the board for sale

• 2 weeks later...

In reply to: awol on Thursday 07/07/05 04:27pm

TTI up nicely again...the market is slowly waking up to this one.Best volume for 6 months to accompany todays rise. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

In reply to: awol on Friday 15/07/05 09:32pm

TTI another acquisition today, another rise to 0.29 on its high.Up from 0.22 when i bought a couple of weeks ago.Monopolizing the AUS market byagressively aquiring small private operations....i love these type of stocks.

ABS did it very well years ago.

In reply to: BSA on Tuesday 26/07/05 02:44pm

Sorry for the delay BSA.

I took profits as I made 50% so fast ...u know the feeling, i am sure.

Hoping for a pullback, but that may be dreaming http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

May have to jump back in if the 0.35's go decisively

Hope u do well

awol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

http://www.boardroomradio.com/site/images/logo-share-scene-radio.png

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (Wed, 03 May 2006 11:30AM):

TTI - Market Update - Mr Con Scrinis, Joint CEO

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...

Got back into this one a wee while ago with break from ascending triangle and break of several months down trend. Making more aquisitions to make them a "one stop traffic services shop" across Aus. The Australian gave them a budget buy due to increased spending on road works etc.

The ascending triangle has a projected target of about 35c,....has held up during recent sell off across market.

Cheers

post-16-1148220224.gif