TFS

ShareCafe

• 1 year later...

http://www.brr.com.au/site/images/partners/sharescene-logo.jpg

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (Thu, 18 May 2006 3:00PM):

TFS - Unique Product - East Indian Sandalwood, Mr Thomas Cullity, CEO

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 6 years later...

Bluebug.

When you mentioned TFS over on the EAL thread, I had, a few days before hand sold

60,000 TFS to buy more EAL, a complete swap at 46 cents per share, nwts, as I have

made a few $ on other shares I have repurchased TFS , the reason being they harvest

later this year, and the money will be rolling in, and a rerate as you said will have to be

done by the market.

TFS was just featured on Landline on the ABC, all is looking very good.

Cheers.

Simmo.

• 4 years later...