SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

I just wonder whether the way the sell depth is structured is to get the small punter to see into the bids around 69-70c.

If i was looking at SLA today and wanted to accumulate, i would stack the sell side around 75c and place small 10k bids knowing that the small investor may think that the stock is going higher with no one bidding above 70c.

Good way to pick up some shares on a quiet day IMO.

So having said that, if this price action continues for the entire day, i conclude that we will get news either monday or tuesday http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (chiller @ Friday 09/03/07 10:43am)

LOL. I see as you the local science geek Chiller after you posted that mind bending article about anti aging and dichols (I think) that no-one on the board understood but showed you that SLA are on the path of finding the solution to aging!!!!....or something like that...LOL...( how do you post the funny faces here?)

At Market I agree that a fix for addiction maybe what they have found (we have had this disccussion before?). At least this article shows that if you target the right pathway.........

QUOTE (utb @ Friday 09/03/07 11:29am)

The trouble with the ageing direction is how can you unambiguously demonstrate this in 30 days - Not to say that this also is a huge field

Sav do not worry too much as they are still at the basic science stage

Had a look at the Top lists again .. only the SLA and option lists were updated but not the SLACE's. Its good to see superman and lois lane investing in solagran http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

In reply to: AtMarket on Friday 09/03/07 07:54am

UTB ...the MTIP is not registered and is not natural and does not repair the brain or liver, or have the many other unknown qualities or ROPREN....it's a no contest Ropren wins hands down.

I'm in for a large amount of $$$ compared to what I'd normally place on one share, and have been buying from the 20c mark, unfortunately not enough (too damn cautious)at that level but enough so that maybe I can retire happy and stinking rich in 5-10 years.....lol

Find me a competitor and I'll show you a liar.

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Swings and roundabouts....

yesterday

there was just no one buying in the last couple of hours..

and today there was nobody selling http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Now we need one of the pending announcements to blast through 75c next week

In reply to: Livas1 on Friday 09/03/07 11:13am

So having said that, if this price action continues for the entire day, i conclude that we will get news either monday or tuesday

I still stick by this comment.

This was the lowest volume since around christmas I would say... and normally when the market reaches a consensus about a stock (low volume and price movement is indicative of this), then something usually happens to tip the balance in a particular direction (ie price movement).

Price movement = announcement IMO

But having said that, its a great way to end the week and from a TA perspective, and a bullish sign for next week (open 68c, low of 61c, high of 75c and close of 74c).

In reply to: AtMarket on Friday 09/03/07 04:14pm

LOL D, very true!

The thing is B that at this stage the sellers are controlling this market.

SLA couldnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t break through 70c as ANZ Noms were selling at this level.

Now that they have presumably stopped the path higher is a little easier (today is proof of that.. No one wanted to sell between 70-73c)

For stocks like SLA with a lack of liquidity, sometimes public holidays result in some "easy" gains on lower volume. Monday could be such a dayÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦.

In reply to: Spicer69 on Friday 09/03/07 03:52pm

Spicer you misunderstood my post.

"At Market I agree that a fix for addiction maybe what they have found (we have had this disccussion before?). At least this article shows that if you target the right pathway........."

This was in reference to what SLA may have found with the Alcoholic's trial results that are pending