Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.prenolica.com/wp-content/upload...0-June-2017.pdf

HadnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“t seen the Half Year 2017 Report yet. Seems to be the first with positive result?!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

Just doing some investigating and found this - see attachment below.

A little old (August 2016) but would have been good to include this juicy information in their ASIC 2016 yearly report.

I wonder if they hit their annual sales and production targets and bottom line profitability by end of 2017?

Certainly a lot of contracts for supply were about to be entered into and a different business variants in the mix even to the extent of agribusiness opportunities.

For those who like numbers it will take a bit to wade through and digest the information with some impressive content in the mix, like 133 staff in Russia and a bigger production line happening.

On another side of things Harry Hatch is now a Board Member and I believe Darren Schliebs has left the company.

I assume that Vagif has stepped back in the position of CEO until a replacement is found.

Check this link out from 26th April 2018 - https://en.tomsk.gov.ru/news/front/view/id/28414

On the first point here it was great to come across something so positive for a change.

Happy reading!

Cheers,

Visionary

AGM_2016_Russian_Division.pdf

https://www.prenolica.com/chairman-visits-k...sites-in-russia

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¾an increase in capacity in both plants which is required to meet demandÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“

Ok, sounds like times ago (Ropren ?) and needs proofes, but at least still something going on!

• 2 months later...

NO. It is a fair statement to say shareholders have been led up the garden path on this. That they even said they would relist and offer holders hope is a disgrace and speaks volumes about the characters of those involved.

Laughing all the way to the bank is the saying which comes to my mind. And laughing with a greedy, selfish malevolence in its tone.

• 1 month later...

Hi Gang!

Very little by way of information available other than to say it is hard to get Taiga A320 capsules at the moment.

This is also the case on Malaysian Nuvapine pharmacy sites.

Suppliers are saying demand has exceeded forecasts and that new stock won't be coming onto shelves for another 2 to 4 weeks.

Bad for cash flow but in some respects a nice problem to have.

I suppose Catalent run their manufacture to 3 to 6 month lead times and it would be difficult to queue jump for a small player like Solagran if more supplies are needed quickly (assuming not a raw material problem).

Interesting Zoom Info has Solagran revenues at $7.5m (75 employees) and Prenolica at $1.4m (7 employees) if any reliance can be taken from their information source.

Although if you look at the 6 months revenues to Dec 2016 at $1.54m on a 80 % uplift trajectory from the period ending June 16.

Circa $7.5 to $9m may not be too far off the mark remembering FY16 period was also before the launch of Tayga8.

The whole story here does fit nicely with the increase in capacity of the Tomsk plant.

Yes, I know I am pulling together some very vague information but given there is consistency in the overall theme that it does certainly appear to be a positive scenario.

Here's hoping and that we are close to getting past the ASX relisting requirement of greater than a $2m turnover (definitely yes) along with a bottom line profitability (don't know) which will then need an IPO to gain the requisite number of shareholders with marketable parcels to be on our way again!

Regards,

Vis

DYOR