Free fax: 0800 353 747

info@healthpost.co.nz

www.healthpost.co.nz

PO Box 9

Collingwood 7054

Golden Bay

New Zealand / Aotearoa

We get our supplies in Australia from https://www.australianvitamins.com/

They might be willing to ship to NZ, they are certainly well priced!

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ha! In all honesty, I was just about to post a message that I really thought, like really believed, SLA would relist towards the end of 2017, then I read my last post from back in October. How wrong was I, just like I was wrong to invest in the company after all the bullshit I've read.

Charles Pellegrino.

Bioprospect Limited.

Peter Stedwell (rip)

Denis Kilroy LOL. https://www.deniskilroy.com.au/ Remember this bloke. Anyone that took the time to discuss their investment with this bloke would.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Are any Australian based Solagran employees drawing a salary from this nightmare? Justin, Vadge, Ian Nisbet, Darren Schliebs?

Has Tomsk been mothballed? Wiped off the map? Served its purpose?

I had a chat with Nisbet once, felt warm and fuzzy for a few days after. That would have been 2 or 3 years ago now. Nothing since.

ItÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s just under a year now that we had an AGM, after which we have heard nothing. I would assume if they are serious about eventually relisting, or anything, then we should expect an AGM again shortly. IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢m certainly not booking some time in anticipation.

I have noted that according to linkedin, Darren Schliebs is no longer with the company, it says he finished up in November 2017. One of his career highlights was preparing Prenolica for ASX listing... IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢m not sure IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢d list that as an achievement for his 4 and a half years there. But maybe they are ready. HeÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s now COO of another company Fitgenes.

As far as I can tell, business is still continuing overseas, but that doesnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t really mean anything over here.