• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

Just found this in https://hotcopper.com.au/asx/sla/, posted today

Email reply today from company secretary or that's what he used to be?

Hi xxx

The Company has decided to include 31 Dec 2016 audit reviewed accounts in Prospectus. Once these are finalised, they are aiming to lodge re-listing prospectus in or around February 2017 and all going well intend to re-list in the first half of 2017.

Regards

Justyn

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, time passes slowly here on the SLA thread but thought I should make one last post before the New Year comes.

A couple of things:

Firstly, regards the ASX relisting requirements there is another company currently being relisted - changing industry from tech to mining and they have done a capital raising at 20 cps for about 7% of the stock to raise $4m. This was out of a delisted shell.

Look at what was in their Prospectus!

NO FINANCIAL FORECASTS

The directors have considered the matters set out in ASIC Regulatory Guide 170 and believe that they do not have a reasonable basis is to forecast future earnings on the basis that the operations of the Company are inherently uncertain. Accordingly, any forecast or projection information would contain such a broad range of potential outcomes and possibilities that it is not possible to prepare a reliable best estimate forecast or projection.

The ASX requires that criteria relating to the Company's number of shareholders and its assets are satisfied before admission. It is a required that the Company have either a minimum of 400 investors investing $2,000, a minimum of 350 investors investing $2,000 with 25% held by unrelated parties, or a minimum of 300 investors investing $2,000 with 50% held by unrelated parties. The Company is seeking admission to the ASX's Official List by satisfying the "Asset Test" which requires the Company to have $3 million net tangible assets or $10 million market capitalisation.

I guess there would be little problem after a small capital raising for Solagran (Prenolica) to meet such minimum requirements and relist.

Secondly, the SLA team have been hard working putting together an 'Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine' paper that was published on 27 October, 2016 regarding the beneficial effect of CGNC on patients with H.plyori cancerous predispositions.

Although the trial was old (2007 - 2009) the references are more current up to 2013. The pilot trial had 50 patients enrolled for 6 months and determined further large scale clinical trials were warranted. The results were quite impressive. Article from 'Hindawi Publishing Corporation' is attached.

Have a Happy New Year everyone.

Regards,

Visionary

SLA___20161027___CGNC_Study_Paper.pdf

• 1 month later...

no way mate, you've been a staunch supporter for years. Very balanced views from memory.

The fact that we have new blood on the board, gives me hope. I sunk a lot of cash into this, and I no I'll be lucky to see 50% of my capital back, but I hold a bit of hope. I was young and naÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¯ve when I invested here, I've learnt a lot since, and I know that a lot of you other guys who are holding are not schmucks. There was something about Solagran that drew us in, and someone needs to capitalise on it now for us

• 2 weeks later...

http://sportwiki.to/Tayga8

https://translate.google.com.au/translate?h...amp;prev=search

The product is released to the market March 21, 2016 and is already gaining a well-deserved popularity. At the beginning of November 2016 the company VILAVI became the winner of "Healthy Eating" in the nomination "The best company-manufacturer" in the category of "soft drinks."

https://translate.google.com.au/translate?h...amp;prev=search ******

According to preliminary data, expanding the geography of the Siberian brand will take place in February and March 2017.

"At the moment we pass Tayga8 product certification for the European market. I hope that by March of this year, our product is already available in Europe. Start planning with Bulgaria, then go to Germany, "- said Dmitry Laevsky.

According Laevsky in Tayga8 plans - to leave after five years on the turnover of 10 billion rubles a year. In general, the capacity of a niche product for a businessman estimated at 40 billion rubles.

In Russia, at the moment Tayga8 covers about 30 cities, of which the most widely product is presented in Novosibirsk, Vladivostok and Moscow

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/T8-E...0032727293.html

Unfortunately you can't account for poor management. The product was supposedly there and if that was all that mattered we'd be minted by now but unfortunately Vagif seems determined to deny it any success unless it's on his own deluded terms. I should have run scared from investing in a company controlled by someone who believed in crystals, auras and runes.