• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn straight! That's 11.7c (based on the last trading price) worth of shares that have just disappeared into the ether. Gone. No trace. Like they never existed.

But I think this should be a lesson to us all - always buy shares in multiples of 12. And always buy not-SLA shares.

• 3 weeks later...

Not much happening.

I now need a share price of approx $2.05 to break even.

Not liking my chances. I think I might be dead and buried before that is achieved.

No doubt a lot of investors will need more than $2.05 per share and I commiserate with them.

Of course, we will soon be asked to put our hands in our pocket again.

Rufous

I need almost double that price to break even I think.

To be honest, I'll be thankful just to have this trading again and have the ability to offload if I want. Geez its been a long tough slog. Will be very interesting to see how this trades, and what sort of reception the market gives it. I could argue that this will plunge on opening, but I could also argue that it'll spike hard. We shall wait and see

• 2 months later...

https://www.riatomsk.ru/article/20161020/to...-state-support/

In total 22 applications were submitted for the competition. Council of the "Development of Innovative Clusters ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ Leaders of World-class Investment Appeal" project selected 11 clusters which will get support to increase competitiveness in the world market. The amount of financing isn't specified. SMART Technologies Tomsk ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ is the lineal heir of the cluster "Pharmaceutics, medical equipment and information technologies of the Tomsk region".

According to him, the first alliance will create ingredients and biosubstances. There the companies "Solagift", "Artlife", "IFAR" and TSU will enter. The alliance plans to increase GMP production volumes by 10 times, to increase export of production to 20 countries. The second alliance where the "Elecard" company acts as a leader, will work on providing UAVs with technical sight.

https://translate.google.com.au/translate?h...amp;prev=search

. It is planned that in 2017 the company will begin to cluster position in these markets its product line

"The first alliance is aimed at creating a line of ingredients and biosubstantsy, - said Andrey Antonov. - The alliance involved mature companies flagships - "Solagift", "Artlife", which already occupy a niche in the market of cosmetic products, substances, gelatin capsules are the export network of foreign investors, international patents and contracts. The alliance plans to expand into new areas, ten times increase the volume of GMP-production, increase export earnings in 20 countries. The scientific part is "closed" and the company TSU "IFARE".