• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A key point I see at the bottom for investors: seeking approval to create 581,516,667 shares @3c to cover the $17M debt, after this years $6M loss

That's the size of the devaluation we knew would be coming I guess.

The website seems to confirm the AGM date. I think it's actually happening!

Solagran 2015 AGM, Wednesday 10th August 2016 at 2.30pm, Seasons Botanic Gardens, 348 St Kilda Road, Melbourne

Havent received anything in the mail yet, but have notices the AGM and annual report updates on the website. seems to be happening!

If it takes 500M extra shares to re-list this, then so be it. I'm sure I wasn't alone in thinking that this would probably never re-list again! Anything from here is a bonus. The ruskies are a bit on the nose at the moment, lets hope SLA can be an exception

Received my docs today. Includes consolidation on 12 to 1 basis. Capital will be reduced to 95,211,263 shares. Interesting statement "-------value of each shareholder's holding -----------should not materially change -----------as a result of the share consolidation alone (and assuming that no other market movements or impacts occur)". No mention in docs of a share issue to raise funds.