SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

Hi all,

always the same, promises and more promises

But in 2016, we plan to enter the factory in operation. Complex will be built area of ​​15 thousand square meters. The goal - the production of 300 kg polyprenols. We are planning to reduce their cost of 500 rubles per one gram. "

a very long article

http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=ru...%2F&act=url

http://expert.ru/siberia/2013/16/vozvrasch...-hvojnoj-lapki/

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So does that mean we have a set of annual accounts to be published ?? Cant wait to see these ..... The company, must be solvent otherwise I'm sure the directors would be moving to winding up the company ... As we know if trading while insolvent based on current legislative requirements brings along other aspects ie 'trading while insolvent' ... Not just ASX more ASIC requirements !!!

Not sure if the ability to pay the invoice would inhibit any aspect around the process. I'd question the ability to not being able to pay the auditors .... Maiden, can you elaborate and/ or confirm ??

Are you saying SLA is trading while insolvent ??

With the SP at an all-time low and few positives, thought it's about time I posted some information for you to know about from a few years back that if I did at the time, I would have been accused of spreading lies and downramping so few could accuse me of that claim now after such a long time and the state of the company.

At the time of SLA releasing the results of the Swinburne trial of Ropren in 2007 http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20070221/pdf/3111ztwcbqzkk9.pdf I was extremely critical on another board that the whole report was subjective in its nature with no hard data or even P values reported, no comments from the researchers involved and all 'analysis' written in typical SLA spin ('boosting', 'normalising' blood levels and so on). There was even a Boardroom radio broadcast with Denis a few months later when he even stated that the results from the trial will be submitted to a journal 'in a few weeks', but couldn't quite remember what the name of the journal was strangely enough. So after 5 years, still no publication from this.

So here's the truth: I was contacted off list by a researcher from Four Corners who at the time had SLA and its shady link with Leo Khouri in its sights. Obviously the story never ended up running for whatever reasons, but for Four Corners to be 'interested' shows how shady this company is. So, the reporter contacted me (by email and then moving to phone) based on my severe scientific canning I was making of SLA's reporting of the Swinburne results and how they reported data from other trials as he was after a feel for the scientific quality of what SLA were claiming.

In my chat I learnt some of what he uncovered. He spoke directly and candidly with the Swinburne researchers involved with the Ropren trial who clearly stated that Ropren had no measurable neurocognitive benefits. Yet reading the release that SLA put out tells another story, albeit with a heavy dose of subjective language.

It gets worse: SLA never had the final data from the study as they did not pay the final installment of several hundred thousand dollars to Swinburne for the contract research so there never was going to be a research paper, or all the wonderful things they promised to do with this data. Reason for the non payment is that Vagif insisted that he should be an author on the paper which the researchers quite rightly told him to shove it as all SLA did was fund the study ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ that does not entitle authorship of a paper. Authorship of paper requirements enforced by almost all journals is in a accordance with the Vancouver Protocol and requires that an author meet all three of the following criteria: Conception and design, or analysis and interpretation of data; AND drafting the article or revising it critically for intellectual content; AND final approval of the version to be published.

The reporter also discovered that at the time claims about using bioeffectives in Arabian horses in the UAE to reduce equine gastric ulcers was all pretty much a front with allegedly under-the-table payments made to those running the 'trial' in the UAE to give the results they wanted.

I could go on, but that's the quality of the company many have been so defensive of and vehemently chase posters off from this board who dare to be critical of them or call into question their integrity or the evidence from '80 years and 2 million PhD hours' to support all the disease-curing claims.

Many thanks, was wandering whether the lack of news may also be associated with the litigation as the impact of this also will affect the shareholders structure.

Noting that still there are unresolved claims in the courts.