• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

term deposits. blue chip stocks. holidays. new cars.

Definitely not pumped into the company as was alluded by Peter S to a number of share holders (apart from a number of 50c options that Vag converted)

Best not to waste to much time pondering Solagran anymore. If it ever relists again, we'll have something to discuss.

Until then, it's all just more of the same.

Just noticed that Chloe McCardel is attempting another world record breaking swim this year. Cuba to USA.

http://www.chloemccardel.com/cuba-usa-world-record-2013/

After 6 months of careful planning, I am very excited to share with you that I, with the wonderful support of my team (including husband -Paul), will be attempting a 170km+, solo, non-stop, World Record swim from Cuba to the U.S. in June 2013! Our swim aims to both set a new World Record and to raise money for cancer research and support for people living with cancer.

Good luck to Chloe in her attempt, and I hope Solagran continues to get behind her.

Exogenous polyprenols supplement the lack of dolichols naturally found in the body and play a significant role in immune function against multiple sclerosis and gout,as well as liver regeneration,suppression of cancer metastasis and adjuvant radiotherapy.

Bioresources

BB looks like SLA are still sponsoring Chole.....