• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As suggested by others on this post, I pick up the phone and ring. Ask questions and they respond where they can without breaching any market disclosure requirements.

My link is I'm purely and investor ... who is concerned and have been speaking with the company as to where things are at due to my investment.

In reference to ASX market updates do we really wnat then telling us repeatly what they have initially advised ie financing - not sure if people know what is happening wioth many economies in europe but banks and investors aren't throwing money around.

Personally happy it remains suspended until financing can be sorted out or otherwise !!!

I have a question but have been unable to get through on the investor hotline.

Will the Americans and the Russians team up in a kind of joint venture together?

I can easily envisage Merck taking a 20% equity stake in SLA in return for SLA getting a NASDAQ listing through the JOBS Act.

Either that or a 100% buy out.

wow plastic............"I can easily envisage Merck taking a 20% equity stake in SLA in return for SLA getting a NASDAQ listing through the JOBS Act. "

SLA has hardly has an ASX listing. Merck could buy SLA for about $100 anytime it wished,but why would it? A reality check for all SLAers is well overdue.

Hi,

The real value is ' What the market is prepared to pay at any given time'. As Solagran has been trying to raise money since Feb and apparently has not done so - the real value is not that much.

Note that IP is now owned by the company and if company goes belly up then receivers determine the value (by flogging to anyone for whatever money they can get hold of)

The extension of the comment should also note ... What mgt are willing to accept as an investment. As noted previously by another, it also depends on what the Dr is willing to accept ?? Unlike a lot of mgt in many companies does not obviously want to dilute current holders investments.

More than happy with his approach .... Protecting his, scientists, mine and other investors interests.

No news is good news ... We must be still trading !!! Albeit on the smell of an oily 'conifer' ???

Hi,

Have you heard the proverb ' Beggars can't be choosers'. The MD may not want to sell cheaply but we are in investment market where 'Dog eats dog' rule apply. Sometimes it is not your choice (specially if you ran out of money) and the decision is forced on you.