SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

You are a stayer bam_bam!Who told you about the AGM. or is that another "they said''.What is the significance of 26/02/2013.BTW so much for ASIC.Not worth a squirt of ...... I dont class myself as a mushroom any more as even though I am kept in the dark they are not feeding me any bullsh... I cannot understand why no one is jumping up and down about the situation or is it "ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¡bandoned ship''

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just got timed out writing a response, so here I go again.

What's the significance of February 2013? Well, i'd suggest you do some research, but i'll give you a hint. Remember those russian scientists we had to keep happy all those years ago?

Alot of people have abandoned ship and given up, but most shareholders are just complacent and happy for this whole saga to play out.

We've got an Investor Relations email address, as well as a hotline that is open for a very limited window. If you get through, you'll understand why.

Hammer it.

Send emails with specific and reasonable questions. Make phone calls and leave messages, and then make sure you follow it up if you havent received a response in a timely manner.

Di will tell you that the company doesnt have time to answer questions from pesky shareholders. It couldnt be further from the truth. We've been in sexy suspenders for 6+ months, and we dont have a clue what is going on.

One can only make assumptions as to the uptake of our products, and how the signing of agreements and funding is going.

I'm not going to flop out my johnson and state how many shares I own or how much money I've lost. It's more than enough for me to be concerned about. Ask yourself the same question.

• 2 weeks later...
no 'twas I...Hot Copper used to take SLA posts then remember? The info source was credible at that time that Merck were seen sniffing the joint. Dang shame it didn't come to anything. The Russian has been quiet for so long it has now become a very nasty payback for everyone's loyalty...and that dear punters is how his life works...those who help are ditched...hopping from one stone to the next but then there is Kharma...and that never misses its mark, ever!

Good evening Gents , in the spirit of the upcoming horse racing carnival (which us irish fillies are very fond of ) would any of you betting men like to lay odds on the likelihood of the company

1. Not submitting end of year financials

2. Not producing an annual report

3. Not having an AGM

4. Not existing beyond Christmas.

Copy of Irishgirll's post back in Sept. correct so far with the fourth prediction looming now 4 weeks away!

I agree with such a prophecy. The big question is how much will it be sold for?

The Merck rumour seems to have credibility. They have been known to pay up to $1.3bn in cash for companies they want. Take a look at Sirna. After that they did the Wyeth deal for mulitple tens of billions of dollars. Then they went dead. So what have they been up to I wonder.

Has anyone really rang the company to ask any questions ??? I think you will find that they are very responsive and open as to the status of proceedings.

No news to date would indicate that they are still trading ... otherwise there are broader legal connotations.

Yes financing must still be an issue and linked to going concern regarding fulfilling audit requirements and linked further to compliance requirements.

I would love to place more of my hard earned on SLA not only existing past Xmas but making significant growth in 2013.