SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

Half year accounts are a box to tick no more.

There are likely issues with the auditors in terms of going concern as the ASX will rightly seek answers as to whether the organisation can meet its commitments given cash balances will be inadequate.

So SLA is buying time and seeking a solution.

I would rather they focus on finding a solution than communicating with shareholders at this stage.

I mean, realistically, what do we expect them to say?

We will hear from them when they find a solution.

My guess is either a lowball offer (discount to the value frozen in ASX) or an SPP.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So SLA is buying time and seeking a solution.

I would rather they focus on finding a solution than communicating with shareholders at this stage.

I mean, realistically, what do we expect them to say?

We will hear from them when they find a solution.

1/ Buying time, agree but seeking a solution to what and for who/whom, we know/assumed there are many problems but they have not informed shareholders of the situation.

2/ Disagree, communication with shareholders is blatantly overdue.

3/ At a bare minimum an apology to shareholders and an update on the last announcement of some 5 months ago.

4/ At this stage it is more likely you will not.

Although I respect your right to convey your opinion it is my view that the sentiment/attitude expressed in your posting that has been voiced by many shareholders in the past and has sadly contributed to the present situation.

Although I respect your right to convey your opinion it is my view that the sentiment/attitude expressed in your posting that has been voiced by many shareholders in the past and has sadly contributed to the present situation.

You really are delusional if you think the shareholders are responsible for the present situation SLA is in.

Me too L1. This site has become toxic with so many very unfortunate expressions from just a few unfortunate individuals.Good on you Unknown Soldier. Nothing was ever achieved by trying to appease the unappeaseable and it is always best to concentrate limited resources focussing on solutions.R/Di

You really are delusional if you think the shareholders are responsible for the present situation SLA is in.

I didn't read it that Sirob was saying that the shareholders are responsible for where the Company is. Surely he was saying that shareholders are responsible for the shareholders situation (ie invested in a Company that has a very very doubtful future).

I wouldnt have a clue plastic.

All I will say is that the two parties have previously gone to mediation without being able to acheive a settlement.

I just thought someone with so much knowledge and informed opinion on this company would at least have the ability to make an informed guess. But to not have a clue...doesn't make sense.

If the posters on here can gather 100 shareholders (or speak for 5% of shares with how ever many shareholders) then you can send the directors a notice calling an EGA (at their expense) and this has to be held within 60 days of receiving the notice. Then whatever it is that is going on (see how polite I am) will have to revealed. It is that simple!