• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning Gents , the solagran / solamind / gun capital / leo khouri court case starts tomorrow in the federal court in melbourne. has anyone got time to drop in and eavesdrop on proceedings. it might make interesting copy.

Received a reply from ASIC today.Quote.ASIC conducts an assessment of every report of misconduct we receive.The issues you have r aised will receive careful consideration, and have been recorded on our internal intelligence database.In determining which matters we select for further action,consideration is given to the availabilityof evidence,and a range of factors,including the likely regulatory effect of any available action. Unquote there was other waffle but that was important parts. Results are ''imminent but will they make the stand up and take notice''

maiden i have some advice for you. Go to the office of ASIC in your state , tell them why you are there , and then tell them that you are going to hold your breath until you get an answer. Then take a deep breath and hold it as long as you can.

It worked for me ........ when i was five.

Hello Livas.Its good to see someone is still interested in SLA.Could you find any updates on SLA's financial position etc.What is it 4 months since we have heard from them?I know no one has expressed any real concern about the situation but in the good times would have everyone accepted this?