Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally got an answer from ACCC

At least the ACCC had the decency to reply and you get the satisfaction of having done something rather than accept the deplorable stance taken by the directors. ASIC will reply by mail 7 to 10 days, they have already been alerted to the issue and have SLA on the the list, your complaint along with others will help keep SLA under scrutiny if nothing else.

http://www.shesaid.com.au/article.aspx?n=36217866

How to avoid colds and Flu this winter

5. Try a health tonic like Siberian Red

Those of us who are prone to pushing ourselves too hard either through work, training too hard, or stress, can feel the extra effects of exhaustion and become more vulnerable to getting colds and flus. Siberian Red is a health tonic made from Siberian fir tree extracts that increases the bodyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s ability to handle stressors. It is high in antioxidants, contains natural iron and can play an important role is supporting your general health and wellbeing.

Hi all

it's nothing new but well to read

http://www.i-russia.ru/special/articles/12747

- Can we now identify the main directions of development of SEZs? Companies which set the tone scale? - Certain areas of development, of course. At the moment, quite intensively developing companies that implement their projects in the field of pharmacology and LED products. Along these lines quite good prospects. For example, through the Institute of Pharmacology, we work as a resident company, "International Center for preclinical research and drug development", which is developing and testing new drugs. And there are prospects for a transition of their activities in industrial production. Another company - "Solagift" - has been developing for the pharmaceutical market. She is now at the stage of organization GMP certified pharmaceutical products that are based on substances naturally occurring in partnership with the serious player who has sales channels in Southeast Asia.

http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=ru...747&act=url

The Russian has shafted you...why not just admit it and walk away? Cause deep in the thought "this just can't be" is hope coupled with disbelief. one thing for sure though is sometime in the next 20 or so years...an answer will inally come. I just bought anither double pack of Bio A online yesterday so is that a good or bad sign?

How much longer can this go on for? It is the financial EOY next week.

I remain optimistic that shareholders will do ok.

I can remember Vagif converting some options at about like 30c or 50c ages ago when the share price was about half of it. He used his own money as well. So unless he has made a collossal mistake himself, I think there will be something salvaged.

"I remain optimistic that shareholders will do ok."

SLA has been suspended for 4months.The company has sales which make the corner Deli look good and they have no cash. Other than these factors,I agree:shareholders will do ok.