SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

There is nothing interesting re SLA anymore...only that issue of why the company would, after all this time, refuse to step up to the plate and issue a truthful announcement about where evrything is actually at. then again that is not that interesting...the character of Russians as a whole is being revealed. If the Ropren is a dud why haven't we been told? Why is there zero news on this wonder brew that had all these positive trials done? Where is Vagif? Is the Salim man still on the board? What a shame...if the FAT LADY ISN'T SINGING SHE IS CERTAINLY STARTING TO WARBLE.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thankyou sparkplug. It's great to see the buildings in Tomsk. It looks like a great place to be part of ... modern and spacious with all the infrastructure in place. Just a matter of time before we see results from this project.

R/Di

My question is has solagran built its building yet in the SEZ . The other question is " what does the fact that Artlife has a building there have to do with the price of bagles. I would imagine they have an operation autonomous to SLA/Sibex's.

My question is has solagran built its building yet in the SEZ ?

At the risk of stating the obvious...No

The other question is " what does the fact that Artlife has a building there have to do with the price of bagels"

I'm not sure if Artlife have yet built there.

If they have then their experience might help SLA given there appears to be some relationship between SLA &Art life.

Of note Artlife has a GMP plant in Tomsk.......

If they have then their experience might help SLA given there appears to be some relationship between SLA &Art life.

whatever relationship was indicated, allured to or otherwise indicated it was to proceed without delay, that was the last we heard on the subject, 3 months ago, then at the same time we were told the half yearly financials would suffer a short delay. Not to worry the Asian fowl deal should be well and truly advanced and about to take the market by storm, huge potential there they said, with no news to the contrary and asx policy on disclosure rules shareholders should be confident that alls well and on track.