SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

A tax loss is a loss whether the company is wound up or not simply by selling your holdings at and incurring a loss and offsetting against a gain, no need to hope the trading suspension will be lifted or no need to wait for liquidators. Problem for some is they may have gains this financial year that they can offset against, next year they may have no gains if they wait it could be wound up at a time when they cannot get any benefit, i myself have been in this situation in the past and choose to take the loss at a time that minimised my personal tax situation.

for info www.delisted.com.au

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the other biotechs I follow who are as insolvent as SLA but still trading (they have less than $50k in the bank. How much does SLA have?) got a rev up from the ASX recently. Apparently they are majorly concerned about whether or not the company was in compliance with ASX policy on diversity. In other words they wanted to know how many women and I guess people of other ethnicity and religion other than European and Catholic are on the pay roll of a company that has already notified the market it has suspended all commercial and R&D activity, has fired all its staff, sold all its assets and exists as a shell company only with less than $50k in the bank.

Figure that one out when all they aren't interested in why SLA can't get its financials released after two months of saying nothing.

Could it be the regulators are in on the scam? De Aloisi made out like a bandit on some dodgy deals and nobody ever investigated. Can't see why they would be trying to enforce the rules on SLA if someone can make personal profit.

keep pestering them. dont rely on them to phone you back..

Investor relations e-mail:

investorrelations@solagran.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Investor relations line: +61 3 9862 6275

This line is open Mondays only 2ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“4 pm (AEST)

The secretary has a mobile number. feel free to PM me and i'd be happy to pass it on (if you dont already have it)

I have no idea how you find that stuff sparkplug. you're a silent achiever.

Question still remains, will Solagran stay listed on the ASX long enough for the russian interest's to get their shares, or will the rug be pulled out from underneath the current shareholders before volume sales begin? (if ever)