• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Said roubles will arrive only if the Americans don't pay the asking price. If said roubles are employed, then the price for the Americans goes up.

Care to elaborate plastic, first I have heard of any American interest.

Almost everyone has knocked on SLA's door over the last 5 years ... it's probably just a matter of time before the Roubles are on the table, especially given the keen support in SLA's Tomsk involvement.

R/Di

Almost everyone has knocked on SLA's door over the last 5 years ... it's probably just a matter of time before the Roubles are on the table, especially given the keen support in SLA's Tomsk involvement.

These are not factual statements - in particular the statement

it's probably just a matter of time before the Roubles are on the table, especially given the keen support in SLA's Tomsk involvement

that you use to justify your comment that would be interpreted as being positive by ecoool2.

Solagran Half Year Report

Due to the significant amount of management time required during January and February to negotiate the Memorandum of Understanding, there will be a short delay in releasing the Half Year Report due at the end of February.

Yours faithfully

Justyn Stedwell

Company Secretary

On behalf of the Board of Directors

Solagran Limited

For what its worth I put in an official complaint to the ACCC.Of course these matters cant be answered overnight.I have been told up to a month. Two weeks to go. I did get an email to say they are looking into the problem. Keep everyone informed

Any news back Maiden. There must be some kind of timeframe before they have to wind this thing up. Half a cent would be better than nothing.