• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shareholders have always had to go on blind faith with SLA and if the company was successful many would accept the situation but as things stand shareholders are in a partial vacuum they have many of the jigsaw pieces but not enough to put it together, this is an absolute nightmare situation from a shareholder perspective in trying to make informed decisions about a company so close to the edge. All of the unknowns you have mentioned could easily be answered by the company if they wanted. Your comment regarding does anyone know whether the hospitals will accept a health supplement had occurred to me also. They may not be allowed or more likely they may not be able to purchase using government funding. Given that their was a lot that SLA did not know about registering Ropren in the first place and the set backs that caused and given that they apparently did not know that Ropren did not qualify to get on the essential medicines list I would have to doubt if even Sla could answer that question in spite of them having people within the company who understand the Russian system.

what a mess. lol NK OWES ME $100 , they have not a clue what is in front of them, i,ll have a guess , in 3 years time if they are still around they will be doing another c/r which will take them up to 1.2 billion shares on isue and will still be lying through their teeth. and forget about the poultry b/s won,t happen, that was a line they threw in to stop being hit by eggs at the agm,bpo will be supplying the poultry at half the price, its like Macrae said years ago, they are trying to sell snake oil to the doctors, goes to show you can,t take short cuts in the pharma industry ex! not do a phase 3 trials, which a high percentage of drugs fail.this aint the company i invested in. will have to sit down with the cook tonight and see if we should cosolidate our huge loss in this flea ridden dog.

Most entered this because of its Pharma recognition.

Not I rileyi and not a lot of others. I bought into this company because of it's enormous potential (ENORMOUS) to sort out health problems that nothing else could and in so doing would make a lot of money. That potential is magnified several times over since I bought in and therefore my original reason for buying in is also now strongly reinforced.

The re-registering of Ropren as a non-prescription pharmaceutical will allow a much wider range of people to get their hands on it NOW, instead of waiting around (and then dying) before the ponderous medical machine figures out how valuable it will be to their patients and to relinquish their vice-like grip on the levers of prescribing power.

R/Di

Unless there was mention of it in yesterdays update which I am having computer problems downloading the complete report. Chiller posted a comment earlier to today indicting nothing has been released and I am sure he would have checked before posting. If no ann then I would suspect Sla shares are trading in an uninformed market and there has been an unusually high turnover today.

The re-registering of Ropren as a non-prescription pharmaceutical will allow a much wider range of people to get their hands on it NOW, instead of waiting around (and then dying) before the ponderous medical machine figures out how valuable it will be to their patients and to relinquish their vice-like grip on the levers of prescribing power.

Who are these people Di, who know about Ropren, but arent willing to go to their doctor and ask for it to be prescribed?

So basically we now have the company on one hand wanting Ropren to be OTC and not a pharmecutical, and then Saying they think Bio A should be a pharmecutical because its not respected enough as an OTC.

I think they are painting a picture of a company running around like a chook with its head cut off

Man you speak some extraordinary nonsense boris. You are unnecessarily jumping up and down on your soap box and you should just calm down. Around 80% of todays volume (thus far) is mine - if you think it is an unusually high turnover then it is because of one transaction namely mine.

Just stop posting for a few hours it will do you good, besides which it will give you a chance to clean your keyboard.

Cheers Charles

Surely you are not suggesting that people have been dying because doctors have been witholding prescriptions for Ropren.

What a mess and what a great disappointment.

I have stuck by the company for many years and have a commitment that keeps getting worse.

I have bought and used the sauna product but noticed no benefit.

I have bought and used BIO A and except for getting rid of warts on my daughter's hands, I received no noticable benefit.

My local Health Shop propietor has asked me what are the benefits of products? I have trouble giving a clear answer. It's not like having a specific problem, such as shingles, that may be fixed.

I can see that a lot of doctors would be very sceptical of products especially comparing with known and established other brands.

I am starting to believe that the great hope Ropren is not as good as made out. If I had liver problems and this drug was put up as a cure I would bust all barriers to be treated. If cured I would then bust all further barriers to tell the world. That is not happening that I am aware of.

I am in the process of retiring and I thought SLA would be an important part of my nest egg. Unfortunately that does not seem to be possible and looking back over 5 years I have broken every rule in the book by having too many eggs in the 1 basket.

Good luck,

Rufous.