SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

I feel for you Rufous, you would have been hoping the s/p would have been a lot higher by now, (like most of us,) but being a specky stock comes high risk high reward, you have waited this long hang in there if you can, have a great weekend.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Herow,

I hope you are not advising Rufous to remain invested, particularly when he has had advice from a registered financial advisor. Perhaps you should declare your qualifications?

You also provide no time frame on your advice, does Rufous hold ad infitum?

I ceratinly feel for you to Rufous but the reality is no one knows if and when this company will turn around. It could be tomorrow (very highly unlikely) but it could be a year or more (possibly) or it may simply not happen (possibly).

Some here believe things will turn around in the next month or two, I can honestly say no one has made a correct prediction not even those who said it wouldn't happen as they all said the company would fail which it hasn't done either. So we are stuck in this interminable limbo, worse than "Ground Hog Day" because at least the character played by Bill Murray got a chance to redeem himself. Unfortunately there is no collective redemption for us.

Good luck to you Rufous whatever you choose to do.

Cheers Charles

I,m not advising any thing chiller, i would hate to see the s/p take off after rufous sold his shares, but then again if he holds them he could do the lot . high risk high reward . the share market is a gamble, so get off ya high horse.

Hi Herow,

My horse is high in comparison to yours :laugh:

Somehow I think Rufous knows this is high risk, the high reward is yet to be proven and defintiely not guaranteed.

And no the share market is not a gamble although it does invovle risk (not sure what part of life doesn't), this stock is definitely on the speculative end of the market.

So let me ask you Herow, when will Solagran take off in your esteemed opinion?

Cheers Charles