SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

Here is a positive fact...if SLA ever get FDA approval for Bio A as a food additive then that will be a great and good thing...Salim will put into all his Baby Food for a start but then there is everywhere else it can go. BTW if Ropren was working according to plan then don't think the Ruski Doctors wouldn't know...that news would spread like wildfire with the resulting gig increase in sales. If I had liver problems I wouldn't wait for Ropren to be placed on the national health scheme until I bought it...if it works lets hear about it. To say that they are not allowed to speak about their products success is like too stupid for words.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How is it easy to look back and review this investment? Well it seems pretty easy for you to mouth off every so often. I'm surprised you haven't harped on the BPO saga of which SLA overcame.

How are we closer to bulk sales than we were? 2006/2007 Ropren was registered and we hit $1.55. What had we achieved to that date? A fair number of clinical trials and Registration in Russia. What have we done since:

- Built the plant in Tomsk

- Achieved an increase of 100% production capacity

- Negotiated a strategic Partnership with Salim

- 2 years of solid Production of BioR

- Participated in dozens of forums and attracting attention of high-profile scientists. Effectively broadening Ropren's application and footprint in Russia's pharmaceutical industry e.g. 'roprenised liver', invitation to Skolkovo, use in post-radiation treatment

- Further clinical trials conducted by independent high-profile Russian scientists and public hospitals in Russia (one credited Ropren to saving the life of a young female who was near death --> 24/6/10 asx ann). All show that Ropren is effective, unique and with no side-effects.

- SLA signs distribution agreements in Aug 2010, and soon another one to distribute to Moscow region

- SLA attracts attention of PM of Russia which results in a resolution forwarded onto the Minister of Health, Economics/Development and Kurgy to ensure that Ropren is made available in the public health system

- Tomsk Governor pledges support and funding for SLA's future production plant

- SLA over the past few weeks have applied to St Pets and Kemerovo for admission into approved drug lists

The platform is set with 2 years of solid 'news spreading' of Ropren to ensure that a quick uptake of Ropren will be realised soon after being included in the lists of any Ministry of Health. News has spread to other fields such as radiation therepy and pre and post transplant treatment using Ropren. I suspect we are more advanced today than we were back in 2006.

Why were they valued at $1.55, and how did that help contribute to Opes?

A booming global economy, new treatment to save the world. Perfect conditions for investors to jump onto the next big thing. The days when shares and IPOs only went up. SLA were not the only ones hit by Opes and it definitely helped pop the SLA bubble that grew to $1.55 pre-GFC. Its happened and not one person here wanted to be involved with it. But like those hit by the GFC and Opes.. you just have to keep moving on and hope you've learnt from your mistakes.

Where will the 40million for the factory come from that they have been promising to invest in Tomsk? Obviously they won't be building a new plant if they cant find demand for their current plant capacity. Its not a secret that a lot is banking on SLA getting on these Govt approved lists. And I can't see too many companies having the PM back them as Putin has with SLA. Its no guarantee, but you'd rather have that piece of paper backing you up than not.

p.s. Sirob, I have eyes. I can see the SP is 13c and its there for a reason. Yes talk is talk, but some talk is more valuable than others. I'd put some intrinsic value on Kurgy having the PM's backing and working through with Govt Ministers on how to get Ropren mainstream. It has become an all-or-nothing situation .. if SLA don't get onto those lists with this push from the PM, Kurgy and the Federal Ministers.. they probably have a long wait ahead if they have to join the queue. So the market has priced SLA accordingly.. and if SLA do pull this off ... the SP would rise so fast it would deliver you a nice uppercut.

Hi Pilko,

So shrill again. Next you will be posting in capitals.

SP 5 years ago $1.55 Yes true I should have sold out

promises broken - what promises if you have it in writing then sue

no news ever of any substance - not true plenty of substantial news just not of bulk sales

gross and constant over-estimation of projected sales, income, product readiness - first and second part true third false

etc etc again vacuous

company would be "gone" if someone who will remain nameless didn't step in and introduce Salim to the company so he could put in pocket change and prop it up and all those product (Asia) figures and release dates and estimates for Asia are way out - we all know TM introduced Salim to Solagran, what is your point or do you believe the bs that Charlie used to spout and this is what really annoys you because you believed Charlie - bwaa ha ha ha

Long term management who are no longer with the company had their advices ignored to the detriment of product approvals and thus sales - more Charlie bs, is he winding you up or something mate, seems like you are still in contact with him say hello for me will you.

on and on it goes but you guys keep believing the words and I will believe what I see and don't hear - more vacuousness

I was one of the most staunch supporters of this company for years - no you were an outright ramper

and then the reality started to become clearer so I made it a point to talk to people who were associated with SLA in the past - so what again vacuous

Well there is but a miniscule amount of FACTS for you to chew on - not much fact mainly inuendo as usual you need to stop listening to Charlie you are sounding almost as bitter as he, and there are always 2 sides to every story

I wash my hands of it all - again more bs

Cheers Charles

The only problem is that the majority of the Russian population is living off a pretty tight budget and can't fork out $100 a pop.

I mean thats still pretty steep in our society here in Australia.

Put simply, although sales have not sky rocketed ... it shows that a change in the price of Ropren will lead to an increase in demand. The price drop from $1000+ to $600 lead to an almost instant 100% increase in sales and use of Ropren. Obviously $600 a course is still pretty steep.. and the lower you go.. the demand will increase exponentially i.e. at $5 a pop, your market has gone from the upper class Russian to the everyday Russian citizen. And that market difference will make all the difference.

Well I must be wrong then...so I am wrong. Solagran is an amazing upfront company that has just run into a streak of bad luck. Luck to all holders and yes Charles i will pass on your regards to Charlie when I speak to him next. He speaks highly of you though so why the bad vibes his way? I truly hope that Ropren is the saviour of all mankind's ills...wouldn't it be great if some monster company wanted to buy them out? We would call them "The Saviours" as the reality is with about $8 million per year more going out than is coming in who would pay anything for it. Perhaps Salim as he is just waiting to get his hands on it...LOL. Ruski scientists bleeding the joint dry or they will take their talents elswhere

All this bad talk between us is tiring me out...luck to all in the future with SLA and yes if SLA can stay upright then in a few more years the bloated and bleak current situation should start to stabilise. Sales is what counts as Salim said...but then what would he know.

How is it easy to look back and review this investment? Well it seems pretty easy for you to mouth off every so often. I'm surprised you haven't harped on the BPO saga of which SLA overcame.

Well thanks to start with insults but you mouth off more than me. why would I say anything about BPO? but since you asked, SLA didnt overcome anything, they made a schmozle of the whole animal welfare side of things and were exposed regarding their lack of IP over CGNC. Then used up capital needed elsewhere fixing the mess with legal battles

How are we closer to bulk sales than we were? 2006/2007 Ropren was registered and we hit $1.55. What had we achieved to that date? A fair number of clinical trials and Registration in Russia. What have we done since:

- Built the plant in Tomsk

- Achieved an increase of 100% production capacity

- Negotiated a strategic Partnership with Salim

- 2 years of solid Production of BioR

- Participated in dozens of forums and attracting attention of high-profile scientists. Effectively broadening Ropren's application and footprint in Russia's pharmaceutical industry e.g. 'roprenised liver', invitation to Skolkovo, use in post-radiation treatment

- Further clinical trials conducted by independent high-profile Russian scientists and public hospitals in Russia (one credited Ropren to saving the life of a young female who was near death --> 24/6/10 asx ann). All show that Ropren is effective, unique and with no side-effects.

- SLA signs distribution agreements in Aug 2010, and soon another one to distribute to Moscow region

- SLA attracts attention of PM of Russia which results in a resolution forwarded onto the Minister of Health, Economics/Development and Kurgy to ensure that Ropren is made available in the public health system

- Tomsk Governor pledges support and funding for SLA's future production plant

- SLA over the past few weeks have applied to St Pets and Kemerovo for admission into approved drug lists

The platform is set with 2 years of solid 'news spreading' of Ropren to ensure that a quick uptake of Ropren will be realised soon after being included in the lists of any Ministry of Health. News has spread to other fields such as radiation therepy and pre and post transplant treatment using Ropren. I suspect we are more advanced today than we were back in 2006.

Bulk sales were just around the corner, same in 2006 as 2004 and 2011. And on each of those occasions there was lots of compelling evidence to prove that we were all gonna be rich.

Why were they valued at $1.55, and how did that help contribute to Opes?

A booming global economy, new treatment to save the world. Perfect conditions for investors to jump onto the next big thing. The days when shares and IPOs only went up. SLA were not the only ones hit by Opes and it definitely helped pop the SLA bubble that grew to $1.55 pre-GFC. Its happened and not one person here wanted to be involved with it. But like those hit by the GFC and Opes.. you just have to keep moving on and hope you've learnt from your mistakes.

The price went to $1.55 because the directors were leveraging their share through Opes to get loans to buy more shares. People bought on the back of this, but the majority of the money came from this very wise investment. If you didnt notice solamind was one of Opes biggest customers. A great management decision that we all had to pay for. Even during this time they lagged on letting us know just what the situation was. But just leave that out of you expaination why dont you.

Where will the 40million for the factory come from that they have been promising to invest in Tomsk? Obviously they won't be building a new plant if they cant find demand for their current plant capacity. Its not a secret that a lot is banking on SLA getting on these Govt approved lists. And I can't see too many companies having the PM back them as Putin has with SLA. Its no guarantee, but you'd rather have that piece of paper backing you up than not.

I agree they wont build the factory without bulk sale, I just dont believe that bulk sales will be here before their projected building time. Personally I think the Russians should have done a bit more DD on Solagran.

Fair points and I can't argue with the OPES ordeal - it didn't leave a very nice taste at all. But I don't think the Directors have been sitting on their hands over the past 2 years. I think they've done a fair job to redeem themselves..

Nobody has a crystal ball.. and your opinion is as good as mine in terms of getting bulk sales. I think the current SP is in line with your thinking anyway.. so I don't see any need to complain about the current situation. If it turns for the better.. we'll all be laughing

Agree to disagree. Lets move on

I agree they wont build the factory without bulk sale, I just dont believe that bulk sales will be here before their projected building time. Personally I think the Russians should have done a bit more DD on Solagran.

Hello jezza,

I think you do the Russians a disservice, to date there has been a bit of talk between the party's but that is all. No commitment on anything concrete and what we have is a Mexican standoff with SLA indicting their intention to build a 40 million factory and government indicating a willingness to look at putting Ropren on the approved lists. This will continue for yrs with neither party willing or in a position to take it to the next stage. Even should Ropren make on the list no guarantee that will provide the funds to enable the viability of SLA.

20 posts in a day with no SLA sales makes for interesting reading. Having just retired my Investment Advisor has recommended I sell SLA shares (at a substantial loss) and to buy back in if they later start to move. I am reluctant to sell as it would not take much to knock a couple of cents off the price.

I have been a long time supporter but there is a limit.