SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

Hi SR,

You posed the following questions:

SLA publically announcement they are going to apply for these lists... doesn't that sound a little odd to some people? If we go with the logic of some other posters... SLA usually don't announce such details until they've succesfully sealed the deal. Why go out on a limb? Why the confidence to announce?

The answer lies in the announcement March 12 2010, surely you remember it.

Solagran remains confident of achieving the forecast previously provided of selling in excess of 13,000 courses of Ropren by December 2010. Solagran anticipates a significant proportion of these sales will occur in the second half of calendar 2010 as awareness surrounding the productÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s availability increases.

Cheers Charles

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chris Judd and Cadel Evans were both introduced to Siberian Red through the work they did with Mark McGrath who is a Performance Coach, who has been recommending Bio A, Siberian Red and Saunas with Bio B to all the athletes he has been working with over the last 5 years. He also appears in the promotional DVD.

The recommendation for elite performers as opposed to the recommendation for people leading more sedentary existences differs in only one way; the amount of load they are exposing their systems too. This is where saunas are particularly important, because they induce deep rest. The sedentary person needs bioeffectives as well, because they are still working systemically. This means they work to balance whole organism health, based on the individuals physiology. The harm most people are doing to themselves is because of poor knowledge of what, how and why to eat, and the lack of consistent and intense exercise. This along with an increasing inability to switch off, this relates to Autonomic Nervous System imbalance.

Systemic action is not well understood by conventional medicine, because the pharmaceutical offerings work by blocking receptor sites, or inhibiting pathways. There is a natural distrust of nature that is a residue of the industrial age, where we fell in love with all things synthetic. There have been approximately 60000 new chemicals introduced into our food chains since WW2. The paradigm is shifting once again as post-conventional understanding is growing rapidly, mainly because of the abundance of better information about our own functioning.

If you want SLA to do well, realise that their success will arise largely out of an education process that acknowledges living systems function.

Indeed Jezza. May I pop in two bob's worth here and suggest that if Ropren is the wonder stuff that is purportedly shown in trials then how come...how2 come we haven't heard boo from those who have been taking courses of it for yonks in Russia? Surely there would be a hullbaloo from all these Russian liver patients screaming out in Russian "I am healed...Mother of Mary i am better" They would be and so wouyld their doctors and so would Solagran. Dirty work at the crossroads...not another cent of mine I am afraid...and I am afraid that the backfire on the whole mess is going to shame us to our core. This is just not going to plan and is almost a madhouse. There is no cohesion as they go from one dep't to the next...from on thing to another. I am absolutely delighted to be out...I hold a minimal amount and a paltry amount of shares...they could be that incompetent that they really know not what they do and where to go next...boom all of a sudden we might wake up. WAKE UP People. No reports on any progress anywhere and a few paid posters holding the thread together.

Pilko, find one negative about Ropren on the net I dare you to and a negative share price doesn't count.

It's easy to say why aren't people shouting from the roof tops about how great Ropren is but as we all know people are more likely to complain than praise so where are the negatives shouts!

yes but if you have a product that you have been developing for yonks and finally get it into real people with real ailments (serious) do you not think that if it has cured one person...just one that the Company wouldn't be screaming this from the rooftops. They would be dragging the entity that has been healed in front of hospitals, doctors and TV cameras in order to get somne sort of cash flowing from those massive stocks of product. What do the munungous amount of staff do all day in Thompsk? The whole thing has totally beaten and bamboozled me...Vagif is a magician with money...he makes it disappear!

Pilko your posts are always so shrill and vacuous.

There is nothing of substance to your concern, the company has stated on a number of occasions that it is not privvy to individual cases. I also believe that they are not allowed to use any individual information in any marketing or promotion of Ropren (can someone confirm this please).

I agree with Tocs on this, if there were information available about its failure then we would hear about that before its success.

Besides Prof Minushkin's work confirms the company's own research so this debunks your assertion.

And I also agree with Alethia that there are no paid posters here and it is absurd to suggest it.

If we can't have a conversation about facts then don't bother posting, and clearly you can't make a post with facts.

With little regard, Charles