Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Jezza,

The second para first, I think refers to the construction of the plant in Tomsk and the legal requirements will be sorted in 2013 prior to construction.

The first para is almost indecipherable without a better translation, although it is somewhat disturbing.

And TR I appreciate that CJ may be under some other sports drink contract but the company saw fit to use him in its Russian promotion (where his use was completely meaningless). However a smart PR person could find a work around.

And as far as my comment goes I was referring to Siberian Red that no one is capable of promoting it.

Cheers Charles

All that is saying is that Ropren and Bioeffective A have been registered by the MHSD and any new product that will be produced by the new plant (the article mentions 10-15 new products) will need to be registered first before they can be sold.

Legal proceedings = registration

Guys,

Here is the full article. AND as Livas said, no problems with Ropren and Bioeffectives. Any new drugs which the plant will be capable of producing will need to be registered and the proper legal processes followed.

http://www.marchmont.ru/Industry-Manufactu...rian-trees.html

Australians believe in Tomsk "conifer miracle"

3 Nov '10

Oleg Kouzbit, managing editor of the web-based information

Australian company invests Solagran 40 million dollars in a brand new pharmacy. In a future plant near Tomsk will produce pharmaceutical products based on natural substances found in Siberian pine needles. The origins of this patented technology are still far in the research of the thirties of last century. Solagran claim that their means are able to wonder in the future to treat a wide spectrum of diseases, from asthma and diabetes to liver and central nervous system, cancer and even, it is possible with HIV.

Solagran Australian company announced the launch of the first phase of the project of a new pharmaceutical plant in the Tomsk generation area. Investments may take up to 40 million dollars. According to the investor, building on a plot of 2.4 ha in the Tomsk SEZ will start in May next year, and should be completed in 2013. The new facility will add significantly to the capacity of an existing village Semiluzhki Tomsk region of the plant, which at one time had been invested nearly $ 20 million. The company will create an entirely new pharmaceuticals based on proprietary technology, manufacturing products from Siberian pine needles. Australian businessmen and the Russian Forest technology Solagran - is a biotechnology company with headquarters in Melbourne, established 15 years ago, a group of Australian businessmen and Russian scientists associated with the St Petersburg Forest Technical Academy, where in the thirties of last century were to study the composition and properties of coniferous trees. With the Russians have purchased intellectual property and know-how Australian company has grown to the level of a public company. Their "crown" drugs, which brought "Solagranu" fame - the so-called "bioeffektivyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚» (Bioeffectives, registered trademark for products from the needles). At the enterprises of the Russian division of the company employs about 200 people. Alexander Kurganov, CEO of Russian "daughter", "SolagranÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚» Solagran Son, argues that the second stage of the object company is ready to start in 2013 immediately after the first. "cure everything - from asthma to HIV " , he said, the design capacity of the future project - 250 kg (or 250 000 bottles) bioeffective polyprenols matter in a month. In addition it is planned to issue each year up to 30 tons of pine antioxidant complex, 20 tons of pro-vitamin concentrate and 100 tonnes of oil fraction of the Siberian fir. Whole is scheduled to start production of 10-15 names of drugs, said Mr. Kurganov, mainly in the form of bottles. The latter, he said, will be enough to ensure that "... the order of 40 000 treatments of serious diseases on a monthly basis." Among these diseases, he took asthma, diabetes, liver disease and central nervous system, cancer. In addition, he does not rule out that the new formula will affect on the human immunodeficiency virus. Healing Power of spruce needles According to an Australian company, based on their breakthrough technology is polyprenols. This family of natural polyunsaturated aliphatic branched alcohols (poliizoprenoidov) plays an important role in the biological synthesis of a bio-regulators and modulators. Polyprenols found in small amounts in plant tissues. It is believed that the needles of coniferous trees - the main natural treasure of this substance. Their derivatives, known as dolichol, are present in the human body and carry the important functions in the synthesis of glycoproteins that control exchanges at a cellular level and support the immune system. Experts stress that the lack of 2,3-dihydro polyprenols observed at all immunodeficient states of the human body. The result of the above created in Russia hepatoprotectors "Ropren" (concentrate polyprenols 95-percent purity) Solagran has reason to believe that the spectrum of polyprenols wide. Poliglikoproteiny able to monitor the effectiveness of cancer chemotherapy. In addition, polyprenols have the potential health effects on patients with Alzheimer's disease. Medication waste of first production "prototype" which Solagran unfolded in the Tomsk region - is a company in the country polyprenols Semiluzhki, launched in March 2008. His power does not exceed 20-30 pounds per month. Using the fact that everyone else always considered waste timber, Solagran has developed a new technology, in which the raw material for production of valuable substances used needles of Scots pine and Norway spruce. to produce kilograms of processed about five polyprenols tons svezhespilennyh fir branches and needles - just the very "stuff" under their feet, which is complaining about logging companies to prevent logging. a thousand times cheaper? As stated guidance Solagran Son, know-how used in the production of Tomsk production line allowed to do drugs "cheaper by about a thousand times more than it is now possible to buy in the world." It is known that the average treatment costs in the west to 180 thousand dollars. It is clear how much more affordable it can be a simple effort of Siberian and Russian citizen from St. Petersburg developer. The Russian "daughter" of Australians going to not only sell products in Russia, but also to an aggressive export policy. Currently, overseas markets - it's Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, but, as noted by Mr. Kurganov, negotiations with the European (Swiss) and American partners. ... Ahead of approval as far as we could find, except for "Roprena" and "bioeffektivov" approved, according to company management, the Ministry of Health in 2007, the latest developments, which will be issued under Tomsk, complete clinical trials have not been registered and not received. But the company apparently set up to settle all legal proceedings in 2013 year, when the planned series production of new drugs Tomsk. Reader Comments: Ashok Verma wrote: "Hello company in Australia with difficulty funding ongoing operations. I wonder where will take 40 million dollvrov investment. Proceeds of the existing plant (the plant produces 20 kg of product per month ) is minimal and does not even cover the cost of renting offices. Please check with the company, how the information in this article. " Olga Konovalova, editor of the news service Marchmont, wrote: "Dear Ashok, Thank you for your comment. The article is based on information provided leadership Solagran Sun - a subsidiary of Australian Solagran in Russia. "

I don't think you'll get Juddy and CE openly promoting Bioeffectives in public for free.

If you think they'll jeopardise their relationships with their 'paid-for' sponsors and that their PR team would allow SLA to openly promote the use of Siberian Red... I think you'll find yourself in the court room again.

Unfortunately sports stars have effectively trademarked their names... and you have to pay to use them.

Its all about $$$ and if you think Swisse or Centrum or any other supplement could achieve commercial success without buying out sports stars and celebrities.. you are kidding yourself.

And the results we have long waited for are those that you eluded to. In case you haven't read the announcement, on the 22nd of June 2011 SLA announced that they were going to approach the Ministries of Health of Kemerovo and St Petersberg in the coming weeks to be added to the list of approved drugs. Thats as advanced as I've even seen SLA in terms of realising this reality. I apologise if you think otherwise

Apology accepted SR :P

Track record indicates a much longer timeframe than you have considered.

It has been 4 months since Putin visited Tomsk and everyone thought that would bring Ropren to the immediate attention of the bureaucracy, which it probably did and consequently delayed the whole process further. :wacko:

Bottom line is the company is not in control of its own business plan and does not know when it will advance its business plan.

Still no approval for PinePure, looks like the bureaucracy has that tied up for a while as well. How patient are Salim and TM I wonder?

Alethia interesting comment by Ashok Verma

"Hello company in Australia with difficulty funding ongoing operations. I wonder where will take 40 million dollvrov investment. Proceeds of the existing plant (the plant produces 20 kg of product per month ) is minimal and does not even cover the cost of renting offices. Please check with the company, how the information in this article."

Good question!

Cheers Charles

ps whats your thoughts Vic?

Chiller,

The company has said money is no problem.

I agree with you however about the time frames. They seem to be like a piece of string and like you, I am pulling my hair out about that.

FYI Siberian red will be launching very shortly with new partners in flash new packaging to big pharmacy chains and a PR company that will be promotingÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦.it as well as the gel.

Why choose just that Ashok Verma swuzz?

Linkedin has 28 listed.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Ashok/Verma/

Alethia you are more closely connected to the company than I am so I will take your word for it regarding the Siberian Red, unfortunately though we are in the same place.

Cheers Charles

Didn't realise he was fluent in Hindi, English and Russian!

I'm sure there is more than one Ashok Verma in the world. But fair question and one that has been asked many times before.

I'm not saying the company is in the all clear and that cash is magically going to fall from the pine trees. However the $40m is looking to be substantially funded by the Tomsk and Federal Govt if you can believe what the Govenor of Tomsk has to say.

The cash flow concerns of the company are therefore at the front of mind and the key is to get on those govt approved lists. If there are approx 750 bottles (divided by 6 = effectively just over 100 people taking the full course) of Ropren being purchased for full price in Russia.. I highly suspect that once the govt hospitals can offer Ropren for free or at a substantially reduced cost... there is reason to believe that much more than 750 bottles will be demanded per month.

It has indeed been 4 months since we got the letter from Putin. And if as a result of that resolution we can get onto the St Pets and Kemerovo lists... I'd say that is a pretty good turnaround. Which leads back to my previous question as to why did they chose these two regions?

SLA publically announcement they are going to apply for these lists... doesn't that sound a little odd to some people? If we go with the logic of some other posters... SLA usually don't announce such details until they've succesfully sealed the deal. Why go out on a limb? Why the confidence to announce?

MAYBE the fact that Kurgy is having one-on-one negotiations/discussions with the Russian Ministry of Health has something to do with it.