• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm talking about the liver protection market Jezz. According to Sirob there isnt much of a market for Ropren. I beg to differ. Not to mention that Ropren's application is much greater than liver protection.

If Ropren is purchased by the Govt, the cost of it is not relevant. If it is recognised as the premium treatment, then the hospitals will resort to it first and these will be supplied by the Govt in public hospitals.

Hi Diana. I wish sla all success because i hold quite a few shares. however the re-rating from the ropren trial can go either way. im speaking from experiance in holding another share parcel in nrt. mostly everyone on all of the forums expected a good result from the nrt phenoxodiol phase 3 trial. it wasnt a good result. result, about a 90 percent drop in shareprice. So i temper my enthusiasm with what could also happen to sla.

Hey honeyeater,

I have a great deal of sympathy for your situation with phenoxodial. I had friends who were invested and the scene was not pretty. However, the difference is that we know Ropren works because of previous trials over many years ... in addition to that, Professor Oleg Minushkin who is running this trial, is in a very high position in the Russian Medical establishment. Not only has he personally managed the trial, but he has also chosen to present the results of the trial at a significant international conference. My thinking is he would not be settimg himself up in such a way unless he had some pretty significant results to report. Remember, Ropren is the first "drug" to be registered as a pharmaceutical in Russia in 20 years. In this case NJMHO. :graduated:

R/Di

For those who might have missed L1's post re the Oleg presentation towards the end of April ... here's the post again.

Hope you don't mind Livas1 ... but in addition to those with short attention spans, I'm sure some folk missed this very significant post. :B):

R/Di

Hi everyone

There is a Russian Gastroenterology conference being run on April 28-29 and Ropren is one of the products being presented!

But the fascinating thing is, the presentation is being done by Professor Oleg Munishkin and the title of the presentation is "Experience of Polyprenols: Ropren in patients with alcoholic cirrhosis"

I think this is terrific news! This is the trial that we are all waiting on, and here is Oleg being confirmed to present the results of the trial to a National conference in a few weeks time!

This seems to indicate that the results of the trial are positive and that Oleg is more than happy to get out and about promoting the product and the results.

This seems to be a significant conference, and with the likes of Boehringer Ingleheim and Abbott sponsoring the conference I can only see positive things coming out the promotion that Solagran and Ropren will receive.

Anyway, here are the details

http://www.endoscopia.ru/PDF/%D0%9F%D1%80%...%201_%20_1_.pdf

QUOTE IV NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PREVENTION AND REHABILITATION

DISEASES OF DIGESTIVE "

X CONFERENCE OF GASTROENTEROLOGY OF SOUTHERN RUSSIA

Dear Colleague

We are honored to invite you to participate in the IV All-Russia

conference with international participation "Prevention and Rehabilitation

digestive diseases ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚», X Conference of the South Gastroenterology

Russia, which will be held in Kislovodsk on 28-29 April 2011

And the part that has the Ropren presentation:

QUOTE Lessons Hepatology II: Do hepatoprotectors in the treatment of chronic

nonviral diffuse liver diseases?

Chairs: A. Berry, Shatihin AI Golofeevsky VY

14:00 Some aspects of hepatoprotective therapy for alcohol

liver disease

Cortex, PV (Stavropol)

14:20 Beer alcoholism and liver damage

Shatihin AI (Moscow)

14:50 Medicinal liver disease: difficulties in diagnosis, approaches

to prevention and treatment

Korochanskaya NV (Krasnodar)

15:20 The role of the new combined hepatoprotector chronic

liver disease

Lahin VV (Voronezh)

15:50 Experience of polyprenols: ropren in patients with alcoholic

cirrhosis

Minushkin ON (Moscow)

16:10 Pathogenetic rationale and effectiveness suktsinatsoderzhaschih

drugs in the treatment of non-alcoholic fatty disease

Stelmach VV (St. Petersburg)

16:30 Closing

--------------------

LIVE BIG

Embrace the moment!

Life is a journey not a destination

The only thing that moves markets is surprise...

"The wisest men follow their own direction" - Euripides

Said 'Thanks' for this post: <A style="COLOR: #666666" href="http://www.sharescene.com/index.php?showuser=26316">Tocs pad23mur wasabibarako oilleak anniedi novees Alethia GarryW pepee harrymj investor johnnied John Ram honeyeater Hardhat skyliner bam_bamm fs89 presnec gppm Sparkplug elecgold utb stockrock diana bex The Russian Tinkerbell MLC44

The only thing I'm upset about is I bought another small parcel of shares on Tuesday for 16.5c should have waited till today, lol.

I'm confident good news regarding Ropren will be presented by Professor Oleg at the conference so was happy to top up last week and again this week.

While the close today was disappointing I do believe that someone has been accumulating (look at the last two fridays as evidence - it has been the same broker doing the buying)

It will be interesting to see whether they wil be back again tomorrow afternoon for a 3rd bite of the pie, or whether we get an announcement from the company.