SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

Hi all

Havn't posted on this site before in fact I guess I don't post much anywhere but I do read and appreciate the posts of all contributors.

Was interested in the Russian site refered to by Livas1 and wondered what this section was about

The composition and the form of Капли для приема внутрь Drops for oral ропрен (с содержанием суммы полипренолов 95%) ropren (containing the sum polyprenol 95%) 25 г 25 g масло подсолнечное рафинированное дезодорированное ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ до 100 г Refined and deodorized sunflower oil - up to 100 g во флаконах темного стекла (с крышкой-капельницей) по 4 или 8 г; в пачке картонной 1 флакон. in dark glass bottles (with cap dropper) to 4 or 8 g; in a pack carton 1 bottle.

in particular the ref to sunflower oil. Can anybody enlighten me?

Regards

Bruce

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You probably have seen it - but BPO's ann re the Bejjal holdings for LK

Change of DirectorÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s interest notice

On the 17 September 2010, the Company issued an Appendix 3Z for Mr Leo Elias

Khouri advising of his final holdings of BioProspect Limited securities. On the 18

January 2010, Mr Khouri resigned as a trustee of Bejjal Superannuation Fund which at

that time held 39,000,000 ordinary shares.

Due to an administrative oversight, the Company failed to lodge the required Appendix

3Y to inform the market that Mr Khouri no longer had an indirect interest in Bejjal

Superannuation Fund.

Please find attached an Appendix 3Y.

The Company Secretary will reinforce DirectorsÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ responsibilities in regards to disclosure

of changes to holdings of company securities at future board and management meetings.

Yours sincerely

Colin Johnston

Company Secretary

Yep thanks SR

Interesting though - just because he resigned as a trustee, doesnt mean he still cant be one of the members of the super fund.

If Beijal is a SMSF for his family then I would be very surprised if he moved all his super out of the fund (of course I dont know his personal circumstances - but it would be a strange thing to do given the flexibility a SMSF provides).... and therefore you can still retain a beneficial ownership even though you are not the trustee of the super fund.

Either way - BPO will release their annual report in the next week (as will SLA) and we will be able to see if the Beijal shares are still in the top 20.

Seems like quite an "administrative oversight" to not have declared a change in interest by a company Director in an entity that has 39M shares in the company that he is a Director of (ie, BPO).

This would be especially the case if the entity (Bejjal SF) happened to have sold any of those 39M shares at any period around the time of the capital raising in BPO.

I wonder how ASIC and ASX might view such an "administrative oversight".

As Livas notes below, will be very interesting to see the annual report...

L1

Leo must have cashed out of the Bejjal super fund. Bejjal Pty Ltd is trustee of the fund.

APRA rules require that, if a company trustee, all members must be directors of the company & all directors must be members of the fund.

If not company trustee, all members must be trustees of the fund & all trustees must be members of fund.

I wonder ASX and the BPO auditor will look closely at any changes in holdings.

Rod

I suppose any post on this forum today should acknowledge that there is to be a grand final played out in Melbourne over the weekend.

Being neutral in the matter, I wish both teams well and hope it is a game worthy of a grand final.

Back to matters at hand. 400 000+ @ 15 seems to be an unusually high number of shares on offer. And another seller of 400 000 @ 18.

Are BPO and SLA playing out their own grand final on the market or is somebody dumping some shares prior to the SLA Annual Report and sales figures?

Hi Alethia

My sentiments are best expressed in that whenever I am asked who I support in the AFL my reply is always "whoever is playing Collingwood".

I have been bemused with the market depth of Sla for some time and it suggests that market sentiment is against them at the moment.

Despite the obvious support on this forum by the majority of posters there are some holders who appear determined to sell.

One wonders whether they know something that we do not or is there somebody determined to keep the s/p low.

We will know one way or the other within the next week but I am certainly not on that seller list.

Cheers Bruce