SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

Hi Di

The MD is fascinating - especially considering only $140 changed hands today.

Buyers arent anxious - sellers are done (waiting for higher prices) - and we have status quo.

As for the pharmacy - not sure why the higher price.

That list has changed from 4 to 3 to 5 of late which I take to mean that some of the pharmacies may not be stocking much product and are therefore having to re-order. A marginal positive sign as far as sales are concerned IMO.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

with any luck we should hear by the end of this month as to the April/May sales figures.

It may cause any potential buyers to scramble for shares, it may turn them off completely. time will tell.

Cant really see any point of trying to work out why different pharmacies have different pricing or any nonsense like that. (not directed at you Livas in anyway)

:)

Been tempted to buy equivalent of my freebies due at 20c later in the year. Feel kinda guilty (having been with the coy since forever) that coy will miss out on vital cash flow. Although if sp goes above 20c by years end I would convert anyway.

Will the conversion of the freebies be underwritten in any way?

A lot can happen between now and Nov 30 but I wouldn't mind betting that VS will pick up any un-converted 20c options if indeed the rules allow that to occur. It is my understanding that he still has several million Opes dollars up his sleeve, even after his recent contributions to keep the Co afloat, and I suspect he will spend every last cent of it to keep his dream of success for this Co alive.

I think we'll have to wait till next month before we get news

INVITATION

It is our pleasure to present the programme for the 16th World Congress of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, WorldPharma2010, to be held in Copenhagen 17-23 July 2010.

WEDNESDAY, 21 JULY 2010

13:00 - 14:00 POSTER HALL

Focused Conf. FC16 NATURAL PRODUCTS: PAST AND FUTURE?

Wed 347 RoprenÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚® is a polyprenol preparation from coniferous plants that ameliorates

cognitive deficiency in a rat model of β-amyloid peptide-(25-35)-induced

amnesia

Yulia Fedotova, (Russian Federation), V Soultanov, V Roschin, T Nikitina

http://www.worldpharma2010.org/

http://www.worldpharma2010.org/2010-05-08preliminaryfinalprogramme%28Poster%20Sessions%29.pdf

And that will bring as a little money to

http://www.staroslav.ru/index245759246.htm