SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

I just found another website with the agenda for the conference that starts in StP tonight.

(I should add that I believe the agenda sparkplug/utb posted is an old agenda, and the one I posted yesterday is an updated agenda... with Ropren presented tomorrow night)

It appears there are a couple of other satellite streams (on at different times to the Ropren stream), and they are run by Glaxo Smith Kline and also Novartis.

So Solagran certainly mixing it with the big boys.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still no volume; broken through another long-term rising support; if 12c doesn't hold, it's back to single-digit penny status.

post-20537-1274148029.gif

and Fundamentals show shareholders equity on 7.8cps

post-20537-1274148163.gif

No problem Arty. Thanks for the update though.

And thanks to UTB, Livas and others in their hard work. It all seems to be coming together for SIGNIFICANT sales in the second half. Let's see if this is one of their predictions that will come true.

Hi Alethia,

Seems the Russians are reading SS. Your link went to a post I made in March giving a short summary of some of the advantages of the then position with SLA and calling for some patience.

Rufous.

PS I'm getting nervous about the prospect of success - we are that close.

Rufous,

Yep, the word seems to be spreading, I just wonder when we will get that critical mass for take off.

Even though we are not due for an update this month, I thought they might give us some word of what is happening with their other products. I note TGA has given sales approval for Bio Gel to be used for minor burns, including sunburn and cuts and abrasions.

Arty,

Looking at long term support lines is little simplistic, especially if you also look at volume (which is well below normal). There's no doubt it's in a down trend, but then again so is most of the market.

As for the financials I can see.. Increasing revenue & decreasing Costs. It's no poster child but financially it's at least moving in the right direction, slowly. Trim some costs, promote a little better and you may even start to break even.

Cheers

Matt

Document Description: IB-Final Disposal To

Mail / Create Date: 24-Mar-2010

Notification of Withdrawal of Provisional Refusal

by the United States Patent & Trademark Office

According to Rule 17(5)(a)(iii) of the Common Regulations

The United States Patent and Trademark Office hereby notifies the International Bureau of the GRANT OF PROTECTION in the United States for:

International Registration No.: 0971034

Holder: Solagran Limited

Mark: NANOEFFECTIVE

Application Serial No. 79056389 was registered by the USPTO on December 08, 2009. The registration number is 3722491.

The grant of protection applies to the goods and/or services listed below:

International Class: 01

Goods and Services: CHEMICALS FOR USE IN PESTICIDES; CHEMICAL ADDITIVES FOR USE IN THE MANUFACTURE OF VETERINARY, COSMETICS, AND FOOD PRESERVATIVES OTHER THAN SALTS FOR PRESERVING FOODSTUFFS; CHEMICALS FOR FORESTRY, EXCEPT FUNGICIDES, HERBICIDES, INSECTICIDES AND PARASITICIDES

International Class: 03

Goods and Services: SOAPS, NAMELY, SKIN SOAPS, LIQUID SOAPS FOR THE SKIN, FACE, HANDS AND BODY, AND SHOWER GELS FOR THE BODY, BATH AND FEET; PERFUMES, COLOGNES AND EAU DE TOILETTE; ESSENTIAL OILS INTENDED FOR PERSONAL USE AND FOR USE IN THE MANUFACTURE OF SCENTED PRODUCTS; COSMETICS, NAMELY, FACIAL SKIN TONERS, SKIN CLEANSERS, BODY SCRUBS AND BEAUTY MASKS; FACE CREAMS, LOTIONS AND GELS; BODY LOTIONS, CREAMS AND GELS; HAND AND NAIL CREAMS, LOTIONS AND GELS; BODY DEODORANTS AND PERSONAL DEODORANTS; BODY WASHES, FACIAL WASHES; FOOT BATH SALTS, NON-MEDICATED FOOT LOTIONS, NON-MEDICATED FOOT CREAMS AND FOOT POWDERS; LIPSTICKS, LIP PENCILS, LIP LINERS, LIP GLOSS; MASCARA; EYELINER AND EYE PENCILS; EYEBROW PENCILS; BLUSHES; FOUNDATIONS, MAKE UP AND CONCEALERS; FACE POWDERS; HAIR LOTIONS FOR USE AS SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS; MOUTHWASHES AND TOOTHPASTES; BREATH FRESHENERS; LAUNDRY DETERGENTS IN LIQUID AND POWDER FORM; AND DISHWASHING LIQUID DETERGENTS

International Class: 05

Goods and Services: PHARMACEUTICAL PREPARATIONS FOR USE IN THE TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF COLDS AND FLU; SORE THROATS, TONSILLITIS, ANAEMIA, LEUCOPOENIA, TINEA, THRUSH, COLPITIS, SINUSITIS, BURNS, WOUNDS, ECZEMA, ENDOCRINE DISORDERS, AND IMMUNOLOGICAL DISORDERS, NAMELY, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AND IMMUNO-DEFICIENCY RESULTING FROM ORGAN TRANSPLANTS, RADIOTHERAPY, CHEMOTHERAPY AND VIRAL INFECTIONS; PHARMACEUTICAL ORAL HYGIENE PREPARATIONS FOR USE IN THE TREATMENT OF GINGIVITIS AND PERIODONTITIS; MEDICATED MOUTHWASHES; ANTI-CAVITY DENTAL COATING PREPARATIONS CONTAINING FLUORIDE, NAMELY, MEDICAL TOOTHPASTES; MEDICATED PLAQUE REMOVERS, NAMELY, ANTI-PLAQUE MOUTH RINSES AND ORAL PLAQUE REMOVAL PREPARATIONS; MEDICATED LOZENGES; MEDICATED CHEWING GUMS WITH ANTIVIRAL AND ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES; DIETETIC SUBSTANCES ADAPTED FOR MEDICINAL USE, NAMELY, DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN THE FORM OF DIET PILLS; NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS; MEAL REPLACEMENT BARS; MULTIVITAMIN TONICS IN THE NATURE OF DIETARY SUPPLEMENTAL DRINKS; WOUND DRESSINGS, SURGICAL DRESSINGS, AND BURN DRESSINGS; DISINFECTANTS, NAMELY, ALL PURPOSE DISINFECTANTS, ALL PURPOSE HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANTS, AND DISINFECTANTS FOR CONTACT LENSES; FUNGICIDES AND HERBICIDES FOR DOMESTIC AND AGRICULTURAL USE; PREPARATIONS FOR DESTROYING VERMIN, NAMELY, RODENTICIDES