Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pilko3,

"why wouldn't SLA here post such details in a hyped up press release announcement"

It's been covered in this topic, multiple times, beforeÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ both "Therapeutics Goods Act 1989" and the "Therapeutic Goods Regulations 1990" restrict how you can promote products like Ropren within Australia.

All biotech's in Australia walk a very fine line between informing the market and breaking the Therapeutics Goods Act

Cheers

Matt

Not at all as they are only informing the market as to how things are progressing in Russia and how there products look when packaged...they are not attempting to sell anything. Just good PR. I will toss down a couple of Moggies and go do some window shopping...thanks Jezza.

Pilko3,

I suggest you READ the act and the regulations, your suggestion violates them.

If your suggestion DIDN'T violate them you would see press release after press release informing the Australian population about how a product worked, how a product looked and so on in a different country (and hence side steping both the act and the regulations).

Cheers

Matt

Thanks for the heads up MMinion and I will take your word for it even though there would be no offer to sell. That means that a substance that is sold in another country cannot be reported on and discussed in Australia in such a manner even if it is not available in Australia..strange days indeed. I have had an awful lot to do with the APVMA (I do say Awful) and they operate in the same draconian way as the TGA. However the TGA haven't had that good a time lately with Jim from PAN caning them for $55 million out of court and a humungous class action re the same scene coming up soon...it is a wonder they have any dosh left...they certainly don't have any credibilty AKA FDA in the USA. By the way any of your daughters been jabbed with Gardasil?

40 od deaths totally attributable to that little gem and they deny any link...Vioxx...SARS...and the Swine Flu debacle. My goodness they are a force to be reckoned with are they not?

The Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) just released results of a survey filled out by nearly 1,000 scientists who work for the FDA...

About 20% of them said they had been "asked explicitly by FDA decision makers to provide incomplete, inaccurate or misleading information..."

And if 200 FDA scientists admit it, imagine how many didn't dare confess!

Good find bam_bamm ... I suppose the unions really becomae too strong in the US, eventually making US employees uneconomic ... thus US companies were left with no choice ... and now look at what has happened. The market place is amazing ... it always works. The rule makers either distort it or incorrectly incentivise it and then wonder why it all turns out wrong. Scarey alright ... and it's happening at companies near you.

R/Di