• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: nicholls5 on Wednesday 14/01/09 10:44pm

Hi nicholls5,

why do you say "excuse from Russian authorities" --- maybe it is lack of marketing by SLA --- no one seems to know, which raises stacks of questions about strategy adopted , IMPLEMENTATION and HOW the company is actually being run.... !!!!!!!!

Having the best mouse trap does not necessarily mean it will be winning competitor...

CAN ANYONE OUT THERE tell us what marketing is being done ---or sales ?????? ANYONE KNOW ???? no --- If not, well why invest in such a company

said above before

In reply to: Brujan on Thursday 15/01/09 11:17am

I just have likely estimate of timing of announcement. I thought that we might have to wait until March for the reason that producttion planning and sales would be easier once they know if Ropren qualify for full subsidy or not. Other than that it could be tomorrow for all I know.

In reply to: 1basil on Thursday 15/01/09 01:18pm

Relax Basil.

Just a tongue in cheek comment. The director's "problem" is not having sufficient stock to meet the demand. Thats what we are told. So marketing is not the problem now is it? I mean you wouldnt go out marketing something that would only exacerbate the "problem" now would you?

But of course we all "know" that the directors aren't to be trusted so we treat those statements like a grain of salt. But of course if the SP was $1 or more we would have no problem believing the directors and we would all accept the fact that there has been delays typical of such companies starting up.

But no....since we dont trust the directors , delays are unacceptable and there must be something more sinister going on.....like incompetence etc etc.

As for me......am just content to ride this one out for the next 5 years or so.

In reply to: 1basil on Thursday 15/01/09 01:18pm

CAN ANYONE OUT THERE tell us what marketing is being done

Yes basil. Are you new here or something? The company has been very busy making any number of Presentations at Conferences for various health professionals over several years. Such conference presentations have attracted the interest of at least 9 hospitals in Russia, who are standing by to absorb all production available from the Sibex plant as soon as all is in order. Rather than focus on further marketing, the company is focussed on establishing further production facilities. Makes perfect sense to me. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

R/Di