SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

Congrats to all those who are taking up the shortfall. Wouldn't it be nice if the announcement came before the shortfall application become official. You guys will have the grin on your face like an alley cat! On the other hand, could the ann. be delayed until all shorfalls are taken up or the opes decision comes through?

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: pepee on Wednesday 14/01/09 08:39pm

Hey Pepee.

Not too worried about announcements about the shortfall. They have enough in the kitty to survive for the next few months and thats what its purpose was for.

The real deal is in the production of Ropren. 3000 courses in Dec ramping up to 8000 courses by the middle of this year. And yes wait for it, 45000 courses per month in two years time.

Will be interesting to hear the next excuse by the Russian authorities on why they cant take Ropren. Perhaps I am being too cynical. Announcement out by March stating that the hospitals will take as much as Tomsk can produce. Wouldnt that be nice!

In reply to: nicholls5 on Wednesday 14/01/09 10:44pm

Hi Nicholls, not worried about the shortfalls at all. Took up all my entitlements but unfortunately, I have a lot of bill for the next 3 mths to enable me to take up the shortfalls. Than again, I have enough accumulated now ( such that I may be among that band of shareholders just under the top 20 assuming 400k shares as the cutoff ) such that I can still make some serious money if they only end up selling 8k courses/mth max.

Meanwhile, I am prepared to wait till march for a sale ann if have to even though I will be annoyed. I had already factored that possibility in when it was revealed that the full subsidy submission won't be known till March.

I like this comment from the AGM presentation.

The plan to produce around 200 kg of BioeffectiveÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚® R by the end of FY 2008-09 is on track. This will be sufficient for 40,000 standard RoprenÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚® courses for liver disease
each containing 5g of BioeffectiveÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚® R. 15kg will be produced in December

6 weeks since AGM and there's hardly been any updates or news other then the capital raising. So I guess its all still on track and we just keep waiting... http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif