• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice and steady ... Ok, I'm ready for the next .005c increase.

Does this seem to be a slow but deliberate and planned accumulation of shares over the past few days? It seems to me that the price does not drop for a transaction, the buyer always has to jump up ... and the price stays the same. This has happened conistently over the past few days.

Can anyone give me a potted history of SLA. I've looking at their chart and it looks like an extreme sports snow boarding slope. The recent uptrend is imperceptible on the overall chart. They've been moving in a straight line for the past 3.5 years.

Wouldn't it be great if they recaptured even 1/4 of their initial share price!

The recent uptrend is encouraging.

thnx

Kosmo, Sla are now at half their maximum share price so far , the previous company was an internet airline booking agency, I think it was Traveland, SLA listed in August 2003 and rose to 27 cents when it fell down, but now they seem to have a product of interest.

regards

thnx chartdoctor. much appreciated. that explains the gap. doesn't seem quite as daunting to get back to where they were now. but they seem to be creating a bit of interest, and have proven in the last week or so that the market is keen to respond to good news. esp in this sector.

cheers