SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

Livas1.....So the key question is, why havenÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t ANZ sold any of SolamindÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s SLA shares? If there has been no legal action initiated (I would imagine this would have been announced?) and ANZ have free reign to sell the shares now... then why havenÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t they sold any over the past couple of weeks?

In FACT, as of 11/04/08, ANZ have sold a paltry parcel of 22000 SLA's and NIL SLACF's. I believe this gesture is intended as making claim to ones turf. Given that 1,602,575 shares traded last week you would seriously have to question their(ANZ's) resolve. Indeed,perhaps a positive.

As for Solamind..

The last 484N (Change to Company Details Changes to (Members) Share Holdings)

for Solamind was lodged on 23/07/07. Charles Pelligrino decreased his holding by 1.4% while Squire Kilroy increased his holding by ...... 1.4%. Charles Pelligrino is not a director of Solamind.

A crucial week is about to unfold..some enticement(read support SP) for Options holders would be required if Solagran expect full conversion. Interestingly i doubt Green Frog Nominees will convert their 2,500,000 options which will bring the total convertible down to approx 24mil,still a nice $4.8mil into Solagran coffers, if they can get it.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stitch, my first purchase was in mid 2005 bought reasonable parcels in late July 2005 (13c), early August (13.5c) bought some large parcels early feb 2007 (50c) . . . sold almost all in mid-april 2007 (83/84c).

Have bought more parcels than this and certainly sold on other occasions, but this is a rough outline of my major trading history with SLA in case you are interested http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Certainly not bitter, have sent many a biotech connoisseur SLA's way and l have more than a passing interest in the science . . .

I have many personal views on parallel extraction processes (licensing supplementary IP), optimising phenol content (looking at gene-expression through microarray analysis) to increase phenol content of feedstock (needles) . . .

Always been very very curious, not holding any at the moment (have not for quite a while) . . . am very disappointed about the shareholders that have been burnt to date . . . but am considering an entry . . . but remain very cautious.

For the sake of everyone l am hoping Ropren is going to be bigger than Penicillin but will wait and see!

Sincere well wishes as the whole OP-scenario is nothing-short of a disaster.

QUOTE (Kronos @ Sunday 13/04/08 07:16pm)

Keep in mind those small volume trades that showed up on ANZ notices early in the week related to settled trades from T+3 days prior. Meaning before ANZ really stepped in.

imo they were the last of the 20-30k that was dribbling out of ANZ Noms almost every day for months. Borrowed/short selling/margin calls imo. Now stopped. One of several reasons SLA might end up coming out of this stronger than they were prior (assuming an amicable solution is found to the key matter).

hi chiller

you said :If I might pose a question to you, what are your thoughts on ANZ claiming onwership of the contributing shares, now SLACF but were SLACE. A number of people including Solamind, paid the call on the contributory shares in February 2008. If ANZ lay claim to owning these contributory shares then how is that they did not pay the call? It seems to me that ANZ has allowed the contributory shares to be paid by people who thought they owned them and this at the very least appears to be deception if not worse.

excellent point ! not sure of the timing with it though and ANZ claiming ownership ?

also with no selling by ANZ and no injunction ,we can only hope negotions are underway

to reach an agreement with solamind http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

In th w/e fin review ,it also said that one of the court cases ,regarding Paul Choiselet/anz would be heard 21 april ,with a judgement expecteded shortly after.

On a ruling whether the stock lending contracts used by Opes had the effect of transferring

beneficial title to Anz ,important stuff ,i imagine

he holds/held shares in Q LTD AND JUMBUCK and has an injunction in place to prevent more selling by ANZ

cheers

mick

In reply to: King Baz on Sunday 13/04/08 07:34pm

KB you kept it very quiet about holding any of this stock??!! Usually you are fairly vocal about the stocks you hold!

P.S. You query about why no one else is knocking on their door could be asked of numerous stocks trading at all time lows at present with huge potential. Even both our favorite NWE could fall into this category when it fell to it's all time lows recently!! http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

In reply to: crystal on Sunday 13/04/08 08:25pm

Morning crystal,

ANZ and OPES claim ownership as soon as Solagran entered into a contract. Judge Finkelstein is saying beneficial ownership passed to ANZ and OPES when the contract was signed.

This is very murky and now it looks like ASIC and the ASX are involved as well.

Cheers Charles

Another one of mine taken out this morning. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif It makes it very hard to know how long the selling will continue not knowing what is happening with the bulk of shares in dispute by ANZ/SLA. Be nice to now how many are being offloaded overall?!