Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: Na$a on Tuesday 01/04/08 10:33pm

I can only speak for my mate and I and it's (only?) about 100k of each. Who knows who else is holding, especially the likes of Leo Khuri and/or directors. A look at the Top 20 shows ANZ Nominees in each but that would cover many entities other than OP clients.

If you want some reassurance, Merrill is more or less done with the $350m sell down. ANZ ($650m) have at least said they will perform an "orderly realisation" so their selling, if not prevented by injunction, will be over the course of several weeks. A good ann tomorrow should see little damage (if any) I reckon and don't forget the banks are calling in shorters as well as longs, so it could even balance out. So don't freak, you have your holdings.

In reply to: 29101971 on Tuesday 01/04/08 09:54pm

Well all I can say again is that I honestly do not believe that Denis, Vagif or any other directors would have been so naive to hand over title to their shares. Give them the credit they are due people.

In reply to: 29101971 on Tuesday 01/04/08 09:54pm

29101971, I reckon ANZ should give each of you a chance to pay the balance. These are peanuts to them. Do give them a call, you never know what they might say... good luck. anyway watching very closely tomorrow...

In reply to: Top Cat on Tuesday 01/04/08 06:16pm

TC, my son(24 now) had severe stomach cramp as well as bloody diarrhoea about 2-3 years ago. Went to see the doctor and the possibility of crohns,Irritable bowel syndrom was raised. The final diagnosis was not made as the major symtoms went away after he stop taking cows milk and switch to soy milk. Actually, not all the symptoms as he still get the occasional stomach cramp & diarrhoea but less severe. So, whether it was lactose intolerance or not was never established. Whatever, I put him on bioeffective A and at the time(earlier this year) I have taken bioeffective only for a couple of week myself and was experiencing the benefit in relation to my "arthritic" knee. After just 5 days of taking bio A he came running to me saying, "Dad,Dad I am getting my appetite back now!" He had previously laugh at his Dad when I told him about what bio A can do. Now, he takes it religiously without me even have to remind him. I suppose he didn't want to go back to the bad old days!

After about 2-3 weeks of taking Bio A my son went back to cows milk without telling me.That was how confident he was in his own recovery. I advised him to continue taking soy & bio A for at least 3 mths and than gradually switch to cows milk again if he wants.He is about due for that switch now.

As I am not a physician, this is not an advise,just relating my own personal experience. As Chiller says, best contact Solagran.

Good luck in your quest.

In reply to: paulhart on Tuesday 01/04/08 10:19pm

Paulhart,

I totally agree. Peter Stedwell is a market guru. Denis is no flake either.

I don't think there is any chance of any naivete.

Should be an interesting day tomorrow.

In reply to: pepee on Tuesday 01/04/08 10:25pm

I will be keeping note of my son condition when he revert back to cows milk. It will be interesting to know whether that will bring back the old symptoms, and if it does, how long does it take before it do so.Unfortunately I can't do a control study of reverting back to cows milk +/- bioeffective.Still any result with cows milk + bioeffective A is still interesting.

It still sucks big time for you and the other person you mentioned who looks to have lost everything!! I just read Diedre's post on the INL board about this opes --it!! It stinks big time!! Again unfortunately it appears no recourse for the little guy!! http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/grrr.gifhttp://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/grrr.gifhttp://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/grrr.gif