Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

You may recall this from the second newsletter, did someone mention blockbuster ...

Centre for Prevention and Treatment of HIV/AIDS and Infectious Diseases
Dr E.N. Vinogradova Head Physician
Most patients were infected with HIV as well as chronic viral hepatitis B, C or B and C. Our centre supports the implementation of Ropren into medical practice as soon as possible.  Especially promising was the use of Ropren in those cases where standard antiviral medications were contraindicated

St George the Sufferer Hospital
Dr V.B. Popova, PhD Principal Investigator
All patients reported an improvement in their general condition, a reduction or disappearance of painful sensations in the hepatogastric area, as well as an improvement in their appetite and quality of life. Most patients showed normalised levels of bilirubin, transaminase and other markers of hepatobiliary disease The use of Ropren is indicated and worthwhile in the comprehensive treatment of hepatobiliary system disorders

Medical Academy of Postgraduate Studies
Prof. V.I. Mazurov, DSc Vice Chancellor ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Medical Programs
Analysis of results of the trials confi rmed the therapeutic efficacy of Ropren, its significant hepatoprotective activity, its positive effect on liver function and its strong anti-oxidant properties. Considering the significant number of patients hospitalised at our clinics annually with diagnosis of liver damage and/ or liver dysfunction, we are extremely interested in implementation and further use of Ropren.

S.P. Botkin Infectious Diseases Hospital
Prof. Y.V. Lobzin, DSc Head Researcher
The results ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ demonstrated the therapeutic efficacy of Ropren. Considering the incidence of liver disease, high costs of general antiviral therapy, and the number of patients who require ongoing medical treatment with iatrogenic medications, we express our strong interest in utilisation of [Ropren] in medical practice.

Cheers Charles

In reply to: chiller on Wednesday 27/02/08 10:25am

Chiller,

Reads well, BUT in my experience good news is always followed by a drop in share price. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/grrr.gif

Sandy and I are sitting in our spa drinking the last of our cask wine and speculating on what the share price will reach once trading recommences. (We can do that - both retired both with a drinking problem abd too old to care what the kids and neigbours think.)

Sandy the realist, reckons the price will fall because people will be in a scramble to sell on good news.

Me the dreamer, reasons people will hold and there will be a scramble for tightly held shares.

Our trading range is .70 to $1.50

In reply to: Vilmac on Wednesday 27/02/08 11:41am

G'day Vilmac,

Looking at the chart, if the market responds positively to the news then I reckon a short term target of $1.10 is on. If the market doesn't like the news or sell on the news as you suggest is a possibility then around $0.70 seems to provide some support. Time will tell, but at least it is hours now http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gifhttp://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Cheers Charles

QUOTE (Na$a @ Wednesday 27/02/08 10:35am)

I haven't heard multi-billion dollar takeover mentioned as yet ?

Hope SLA don't put off the announcement till Friday Morning......With posters like me around some of us mightn't last that long http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Nerve rattling aint it .

Given that we know the company has received strong interest from customers from around the world regarding the purchase of Ropren and we know that they have announced the price for these customers already, what percentage of initial production does everyone think will go to these overseas customers?

It may actually be in the commercial interests of the company to not negotiate the price with the Russian government straight away and utilise this customer base for initial sales.

Thoughts?

Dennis said to me that once ML and Patents were done we could expect a "DELUGE" of infomation/results, so I'm expecting just that......and it will "take the market/world by storm".............

And Im saying PJ83's little poem every night before bed.....

Amen. Praise the good lord Soultanov and Kilroy. May shareholders live in prosperity for ever and ever amen.

Our Solagran, who art in Melbourne

Little-known be thy name

But thy revenues will come

And thy profits be done

As it is in major pharmaceuticals.

Give us this announcement

Our daily bread

And forgive us our share sales

As we forgive those who sell shares to us.

May HC lead us not into temptation of selling, but deliver us from downrampers.

Amen.

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif