• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it possible that they might also halt for the buy out of the facility in Moscow that they intend to use for Bio A manufacture?

Maiden, I think your question regarding SP range is a good one...I to have been thinking about what the current market dynamic has/will do to our share price on good news.

Perhaps even more now the market will need to see the money before buying into SLA...I just want confirmation of a medical community in Russia being prepared to pay real money for Ropren...because it works.

In reply to: utb on Tuesday 26/02/08 05:59pm

utb: I do so completely agree with your post in regard to being careful about the expectations of shareprice increase (provided good news are forthcoming, which we all hope for, naturally). In this current "malaise" market environment, even with good/excellent news, shareprice appreciation may NOT materialize. EXCEPT for "I show you the money" type announcements, that is, of course.

wasa

Could it be that the halt is about their financial position?

Obviously the last quarterly suggested little cash holding, but the contributing shares will add over $2.4m this Thursday. Yet you also have the unlisted options on the 30/04.

If I was on the Board, I would be inclined to concolidate SLA's cash position further.

I haven't been following SLA for some time so I really have no idea. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/laughingsmiley.gif

Just found about "The Age" http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Good luck.