SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

In reply to: diana on Wednesday 23/01/08 08:57am

Yes I have the tipping comp list, and I'm still off fishing ect, but get the odd chance to look in on things....I've basicaly missed all the news on the markets heading south.... http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/stun.gif

Good to see some better news coming through; not long now, boys and girls, till our patience is rewarded again.....

Keep the dreem alive.... http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/icon13.gif

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: Spicer69 on Wednesday 23/01/08 12:31pm

This is a very good announcement. If a company such as menari have a serious interest in ropren, then they could market massive quantities throughout Europe, not just Russia.

europeans will view Ropren much more favourably than Americans because there has always been a culture of miracle drugs derived from natural products there.

Lets hope that Mrs Gorbacheva is as impressed as we are and leaves a fat contract behind

Viktoria GorbachevaÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s Experience

Business Development Manager

Berlin-Chemie/Menarini Pharma GmbH

(Pharmaceuticals industry)

February 2007 ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ Present (1 year)

Viktoria GorbachevaÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s Education

Rossijskaja Ekonomiceskaja Akademija im. G.V. Plehanova

2000 ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ 2004

Interesting that she is Russian (Assumed - Russian Name & educated in Moscow)

B

In reply to: donnaleighh on Tuesday 22/01/08 04:31pm

I thought I'd better update on Brisbane BioA320 suppliers. Thanks to a lead from pacman, My local Goodprice pharmacy were able to order them in, and if buying 2/3 packets the price shouldn't be over $25. Now I don't know where product accessibility and OTC price will sit if full pharmacy classification is granted, but I would appreciate some "prior" notice to the event in case there is a need to might stockpile. [LOL What is the ASX position on insider trading on Pharmaceuticals?]

To that note what action that BPO is doing for husbandry application certification is synergistic with SLA's.

In reply to: brickwalls on Wednesday 23/01/08 01:25pm

I think it will be at least a couple of years before you have to worry about Pharmaceutical registration in Australia

It was mentioned at the AGM that they were happy with how BPO was progressing but could not say much as it is BPOs province on what to release when

B

In reply to: bam_bamm on Wednesday 23/01/08 12:58pm

i dont mean the information

Just how it looks, the set up and the interface. Anyhow, thats not important anyway.

Hopefully the talks are fruitful and SLA will be on its way to making us richer.