SLA - SILK LASER AUSTRALIA LIMITED

ShareCafe

In reply to: Livas1 on Thursday 12/07/07 06:05pm

Can some please please help with a contact for Bio Effective A in Melbourne

Try Great Earth on the corner of Swanston and Lonsdale

Can someone please give an overview as to which ailments Bio Effective A is primarlily targeted at and what else it does/might help with?

I have a relative I suspect may benefit from it but would like to read up a bit first.

Thanks in advance,

Swuzz

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• diana

• Livas1

• jezzabot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: Livas1 on Monday 16/07/07 04:28pm

Yep it all means diddly squat as it will change moments before coming back on and of course depends on what the ann is.

Oilleak

"Don't get too excited Mr BSA....It could also be an indication that my rash is coming back"

Trust me there is nothing about your lefty thats gets me excited http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/weirdsmiley.gifhttp://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

In reply to: swuzzlebubble on Monday 16/07/07 03:46pm

Hey Mr Swuzz,

BioA is good for the gut & high in Antioxidents.....Best to see a doc for advice but Antioxidents give a general feeling of well being & gut properties are very good.

You're a funny man Mr BSA....&

Stop peeking http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

In reply to: swuzzlebubble on Monday 16/07/07 03:46pm

"It is a compositionally complex substance containing a huge number of valuable biologically active components. . Used topically as a treatment for burns, wounds and frostbite, and internally as a source of food, vitamins and as a treatment for colds, fl u and other infections, it saved many lives during the Siege of Leningrad and in other parts of Russia during World War II. Nearly 70 years of trials have established that together, the substances that comprise Bioeffective A have the ability to enhance the immune system, normalise haemoglobin levels, exfoliate or extract heavy metals and other pollutants from the body, and kill many pathogenic micro organisms.

Russian research has shown that Bioeffective A is a broad spectrum antimicrobial ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ effective against many bacterial and fungal infections. Extensive trials have also demonstrated that it can be used to successfully treat illnesses of the gastrointestinal tract, including atrophic gastritis which is a precancerous condition of the stomach; and gastric and duodenal ulcers. Strong phytoncides (which are volatile substances produced by trees that prevent the spread of bacteria, fungi and other micro-organisms), plus other biologically active components of Bioeffective A, enable fast epithelisation of the mucus lining of the stomach and speed up the healing of ulcers and erosions in various forms of gastritis and colitis. Research has also shown that Bioeffective A helps to lower hyperacidity and normalise fl ora in the gastrointestinal area. The presence of vitamin K, various chlorophyll derivatives, beta carotene and squalene in Bioeffective A means that it also has the ability to inhibit growth of cancerous cells as well as the ability to correct lipid metabolism, and in so doing, deal with a number of problems of the cardio-vascular system."

I guess a positive of the Announcement not being released as yet, is that if it was another delay you wouldnt think they'd need alot of time to prepare info/Announcement.

Still got till 7:30pm tonight if its going to be today, yeah?

Manoli, anything on the news buletins regarding 1st Russian Pharmaceutical Approved to come from Mother Russia since the breakup of the State???