topstocks closing down

gumboots

i am afraid with topstocks closing down, the TROLLS will be flooding this site.

Mods, just be careful with any new members posting on MNS. they are already suggesting heading over here.. they have been banned from

HC..

they offer nothing but to de-rail a thread and destroy the site. :thumbdown:

i suggest exiting members report any new posters if there agenda is to bait and down ramp :biggrin:

"they offer nothing..."

I dunno, a bit of traffic on this site would be a change. If not for nip and blackie backed up by eb and Mick (with J and Mr B for cricket) it gets very quiet on SS / SC these days. Arty's contributions to this site were immense and his passing left a giant deficiency here imo. And of course flower was your typical angsty pom but he did manage to keep things lively.

I used to check in with topstocks a number of years back but never came across the consistent quality of analysis and commentary as provided here by Arty and Kahuna and several others.

Anyway, let these topstocks trolls just try stuffing up SS / SC .... they'll be met with some very stern words.

proactive. /prÃâ€Â°ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÅ Ãƒ… Ãƒâ€Â¹ÃƒÆ’‹Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã‚ aktÃâ€Â°ÃƒÆ’‚ªv/

adjective

(of a person or action) creating or controlling a situation rather than just responding to it after it has happened.

Would be more than happy to be among myriad others. Vive l'hétérodoxe

(PS. essentially use SC as a pre- sort of info, of sorts)