PNA

Katwomyn

In reply to: Damon22 on Friday 19/10/07 09:28am

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wub.gifhttp://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/king.gifhttp://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Is this Surat Basin as in the one that ICN is in, the ATP 626 Surat Basin?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the additional history Damon22 & jascar.

Yes - the current PNA was previously known as Bruce Resources.

Damon22 - whatever happend to John Lynch ? His listed company ( name escapes me )

got involved in some dotcom silliness at the turn of the century but after that ???

QUOTE (Zaitech @ Thursday 18/10/07 08:12pm)

Well as said I continue to let the investment parcel ride...but as for the trading I have not bought back after spike above $ as yesterday she closed near intraday low..

BUT given the US it looks like I will get opportunity to buy back a trading parcel on PNA [and others http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif ] at lower price next week...

Happy Trading

Z

In reply to: chinaski on Friday 19/10/07 11:48am

Old china -- sorry, JL is not an engineer but a mere geologist, like Bob Bryan.

John Lynch was the founding director and general manager of Pan Australian Mining Limited, now Normandy Mount Leyshon Gold Mines Limited, where he was directly responsible for the successful evaluation and development of the highly successful Mt Leyshon gold mine in North Queensland. Prior to that he held the position of exploration manager, Marathon Petroleum Australia Ltd, exploration manager and chief geologist, Metals Exploration Limited and assistant exploration manager, North Limited (formerly North Broken Hill Limited). Mr Lynch is currently Managing Director of Werrie Gold Limited a company listed on ASX, is also a director of Weda Bay Minerals Inc. a Canadian Publicly listed company and the principal of Lynch Mining Pty Ltd. John is or was also an alternate director of Monto Minerals.

John Lynch graduated in geology from the University of Sydney in 1967 and in 1983 completed a Master of Science degree in economic geology. He is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and a fellow of the Australian Institute of Directors.

Hope this helps. Damon22

In reply to: Zaitech on Saturday 20/10/07 06:45am

Hi Z, like it says in all of the disclosure statements not for sale in the US as you are probably aware. their is a limit to the fall (depending on the ASX 200). ATM POG and POC is holding its own . and pna is moving in the right direction ...........hope you are wrong.....

C@@p

bettyboop -- yes, same old place -- the Jurassic Walloon Coal Measures of the Surat Basin on the Darling Downs. Interestingly, Bob Bryan's Qld Gas Co went on to develop the coal seam methane (CSM) in the Surat Basin. Lots of companies there now -- Xstrata at Wandoan, Shell power station at Millmerran, Cockatoo Coal at MLM's former coal properties, Linc Energy, Ackland Coal mine, Chinchilla etc. New rail connection to Gladstone export terminals will boost these developments. Hope this helps.

QUOTE (ShareNovis @ Monday 22/10/07 10:15am)

Well I guess that makes means I am not too smart...Oh well ...

Incidentally this was just a quick bounce morn session trade off 0.875 for me so have already locked in trading [as opposed to investment where let ride] profits...needless to say will watch to buy at latter time

Happy Trading

Z