• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WEB +55% at present ehhehehe http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

In reply to: king louie on Wednesday 08/12/04 11:26am

I don`t know about 20c but posters on another forum that think it will drop back to 7c I`m not so sure seeing the market depth @ 10c... this one has been threatening to go in the BLACK for some time and with Harvey World Travel behind them now they look alot more attractive now then 12 months ago...sales do look impressive but wait until after FEB 2005 for the real results (after the holiday period) to see how impressive their numbers are.

I hold WEB

Wait till TVL goes into the black, did an 8c EPS turnaround the last financial year, at the edge of breakeven now could really run if they release similar figures...

I am very tempted to get back in just due to the chart, todays consolidation with low volume and december results pending. peak travel season, there's no reason why the next ann wont say 500% on last december's figures and sit it spike through 20c....watching with interest, once a new high for the year is breached I'm in as it is turning into a good turnaround story and is probably on a large travellers shopping list??.

• 3 weeks later...