PDI - PREDICTIVE DISCOVERY LIMITED

ShareCafe

I think there were only two trades today. 200,000 at 4.7c and 150,000 at 5.5c. I think you'll get your chance to eat up some more in the 4c range with the large supply coming. I do like this one too much to go chasing after the last couple of 0.2cents though, so I might have a snack tomorrow and have my meal next month if I can have it.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

200,000 at 4.7, 100,000 at 5c and 50,000 at 5.5c.

I think supply will come for sure but it is tightly held.

I want them to drill into the guts of Bongou! Only one hole drilled there at the end of the season........ 54m at 2.1g/t from 36m including 20m at 4.8g/t.

I think my dream of buying below 5c is over. I decided to buy a couple of small parcels last week under 6c when I realised sellers were reluctant under that price. Tranche 1 guys aren't interested in a 50-60% quickie, which is fair enough. This stock has buy and hold written all over it. It's not one for trading. Now that they are funded for drilling into the juicy parts, and working towards a JORC statement, I'm interested to see if the tranche 2 sellers will be looking at 7c upwards. Still, I want a lot more of this stock, but sellers aren't being nice.

I find it amazing some PDI shareholders intend on voting down the resolution to issue shares at 3.8c to the clients of Shaw Stockbroking. Where do they think the share price will be if the resolution is defeated and the company has no cash? Well, if I don't get my 2nd tranche of 3.8c shares I will happily participate in the inevitable 1c capital raise because that's where the stock will head towards if Shaw clients don't get their new shares and start selling their old shares.

So, existing PDI holders who are pinged off that they missed out on 3.8c shares, do me a favour and vote NO.

I'd rather pay 1c than 3.8c. :biggrin:

I should really sign up with Shaw if that happens :D I think most shareholders are probably wiser than that though melua. Vote down $3mil to end up with almost $0 haha. Who could be that stupid? In any case I'm assuming like in most cases there will simply be shareholder apathy when it comes to voting.