How Can We Make ShareCafe Better For You?

ShareCafe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh now I see it is when i scroll over to click active topics the banner starts rolling.

I will have to not drag the mouse over the ad.

I to dont mind ads, but the moving type drive me bonkers.

Have put MSN off my favourite because of this same thing, (plus they got rid of market scans)

but lurking on SS i cant bring myself not to do ;)

Nebo.

Hi guys, if someone could point me in the right direction, I would be most grateful.

I am not sure if this is avoidable or if it is just happening to me....but each time I open a thread where there is a Board room radio interview or any other sound recording, the recording automatically starts to play.

I then need to scroll all the way down to the recording and stop the recording or alternatively mute my computer until I have finished reading that thread. This is MOST annoying. I am wondering if this is just my computer/settings experincing this or if this was happening to everyone????

Thanks in advance.

Kiril.

Not only that kiril if you have your sound muted and you are on not aware of it and on a set gigabyte plan per month that background interview playing chews up your download. I'm on a 4g telstra mobile broadband at present with 8gig a month and got caught out with this the other day. Even worse when there are several Brr in short succession all download a once they do!!! V1

Please note that we have worked with CMC so as the current advertisement is now click initiated. Members should be able to access the ShareScene navigation bar without any issues. You may need to refresh your browser for this change to take effect.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

• ShareCafe changed the title to How Can We Make ShareCafe Better For You?