WCG - WEBCENTRAL LIMITED

colaiscute

Hi AD

The big rally on the 23rd bought it to my attention. Don't hold it, but looking for a retrace to enter if it goes low enough.

A mate who is switched on with FA gives it a fair val of 2.43.

Don't know if it will drift back now with the 8c xdiv coming up on 17th. Maybe after that?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well the guy who wrote this article thinks the new domain names will be the greatest thing since sliced bread !

Marketing bonanza awaits as organisations set to get approval to register brands as domains

Hang on, no wonder!.... it was written by the CEO of MLB!

I guess the market does not seem too impressed - maybe unless MLB can get a good chunk of the $185k application fee.

Not much action today.

Ah (sigh)...tech bubbles - those were the days 100%+ here 100%- there!

• 2 years later...

How much of the latest rally and ascending triangle has to be attributed to tomorrow's 25c special dividend?

How far down will it drop on ex-div?

And for how long?

post-20537-1374627776_thumb.jpg

I'm prepared to sit it out and have adjusted the ex-div stop level to a Close below $2. ($1.98 to be precise.)

Correction:

My Analyser software has treated the special dividend as Capital Return and adjusted the history accordingly.

That way, history continues to relate to today's, i.e. post-return, shares, allowing for all derivatives and indicators to remain consistent.

post-20537-1374719267_thumb.jpg

Another correction: My stop calculation was incorrect. I didn't include the franking credits, which add about 8c to the payout.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...