ShareCafe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is for anybody that is Interested, I was the person that requested this thread, and I thought when people

that post on this forum, would have had a look , but no most of you wont look or think outside the square.

So all I can say is have alook and research this share, its exactly the same as CLQ which I requested a thread for

and posted my thoughts on this share and said PDYOR.

Enough said , but crikey dont let the dominant posters on here, control your decision making.

All i am saying is do your own research, make your own decision, and make your money.

cHEERS. sIMMO.

Hi all.

The reason the s/p has retreated is Directors & Emloyees have exercised 50&70 Cent options, in total 2,250,000.

I would assume they all got bank loans to pay for the options, and they are selling some shares to for the loans.

I am waiting in the background ready to pounce and aquire a lot more.

The story is good, they only have to sign one of the Lotto Companies up in the US, and off we will go, dont forget they

sponsoring the symposium in the US next week for online purchases of Lottery tickets.

Goodluck to all.

Cheers.

Simmo.

holders. h

A fabulous story Simmo and I thankyou sincerely for the recent heads-up re JIN on the EXT thread.

I thought I'd missed the boat but picked up a reasonable position today. I'm ready and able to raise the bar further on this one but I think I'll see what transpires re Greece tomorrow night/Fri- Morning before committing more capital.

Re today's retrace, I'm not particularly concerned with the 2,250,000 ops, I reckon the DOW dropping 200-odd, plus the Thursday deadline for private Greek B-holders rolling over is causing some nervousness in the market as a whole. Today has been a chance to cop a profit after the recent surge for those that held JIN before me that is.

Cheers

Shelcomm

Hi shelcomm.

I am glad your on board, but dissapointed you never got on last week, when you could of got the shares @ 81 cents or

slightly higher.

Regarding taking profits as you suggest, I purchased more today @ 88 cents, and also have a order in @ 70 cents for

another 100,000, and prepaired to buy more.

There is another one you should have a look at, it is Chessor Resources, please have a look at their drilling results, they

are brilliant, when you have a look, you will see all the other companies exploring there in Turkey and there resources are in

the multiple of Millions of ounzes, the fault line that all these explorers and producers are on is one of the richest in the world, I

Purchased more today but never got my order filled in but I am not complaining in other words I believe this company will

go places, but please do your own research.

And good luck buddy.

Cheers.

Simmo.

That is what I like to see, a bit of institutional support come on board.

Schroder Investment Management Australia Limited

Class of securities (4) Ordinary Shares 2,526,890 Number of securities PersonsÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ votes (5) 2,526,890 Voting power (6) 6.42%

Hi disco stu.

There has been another major s/holder noticed lodged, this time TELSTRA SUPER have aquired 2,208,765 Shares = 5.31%

Great to see more insto support.

Hopefully we may have a big announcement next week, regarding the symposium the company sponsored in the

United States from the 12th-14th inclusive, if they happen to sign 1 or 2 American states up, we will be on a mjor

winner here, and this will be a great divvy stock for the future, a permanent hold.

Cheers.

Simmo.

• 2 weeks later...

simmo

What is your take on JIN - it is now $1.28 and has hardly paused, running up 30% in last few weeks (not that I mind)? There was hesitation when directors announced a selldown to free up cash for oppies, but a second notice of further Director sales didn't seem to cause any problems.

Having the two insto's come on board clearly helps. What do you see in the future?