- It's time to leave Facebook, here's why

- Zuckerberg's latest hollow message shows it is time to forget Facebook

- Mark Zuckerberg admits 'mistakes' over Facebook data scandal

- Three cheers for the European Commission's tax on tech

- How tech giants know so much

- The politics of data-mining ...etc, etc

Rogue apps, freak waves, one-in-100 year event. Hahaha

So, why did it take so long?

what do you expect when offered something for "free".

================

:lol: now you are talking nipper!! i guess most of people knows if use these type of thing from those US tech giant isn't safe that include EU officials --- they knew that long long times ago.

why they bring it up now?? because of trade war threat----tic for tac,.....all try to hit the spot that hurt opposition the most. IMHO though. :P

if you can work out how much tax revenue that US govt. collect from FANG then you might give my thoughts a good look. :o

anyway, that isn't our biz. but looks Daq gonna to be hit if these things goes further ...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...ade-war-brewing

Tim Cook, chief executive officer of Apple, Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google, and Ginny Rometty, head of IBM, are scheduled to attend the China Development Forum, an annual gathering that helps Western corporations build relationships with the countryÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s government officials.

===============================

whta's outcome of this???? :lol:

not looking good for both Trump and Xi.............

• 4 months later...

Facebook share price drop wipes $US119 billion from company's value; Mark Zuckerberg's net worth falls by $US15 billion

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-27/face...ection=business

Facebook insiders sold more stock than usual in the second quarter

Top executives sold 13.6 million shares in the second quarter as the company struggled with data leaks and fake news scandals, up from 8.3 million in the first quarter, and roughly triple the amount they sold in the last quarter of 2017, according to data from InsiderScore.com.

Executives sold in compliance with what's known as Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 10b5-1, which is completely legal.

Facebook reported disastrous second-quarter results that sent the stock tumbling to the largest one-day loss in market value by any company in U.S. stock market history.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/26/facebook-in...nd-quarter.html

• 1 year later...

Hi EB

I don't have any other info

They were mentioned on a finance show yesterday

I went through some charts and noticed how well each had performed.

What caught my eye was the individual P/e's

Some people pay attention to P/E 's, and some don't

Thanks

Roger

• 9 months later...

There is no thread here for SKN which is ok I guess but you have to wonder why that is. It's been listed since 2016. So I put it here.

When you supposedly have the Mokbel money and others like him involved in the stock what chance do the ordinary mums and dads have?

All thats missing is the Citigroup thumbprint.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria...303-p577gy.html

An ASX-listed company planning the global launch of a new hand sanitiser range has been forced into a trading halt while it is owed more than $8 million by a Carlton-based business linked to a Melbourne underworld figure.

Skin Elements has voluntarily suspended trading in its shares on four separate occasions since January 28 as it awaits payment from State Securities, which was appointed last year to underwrite an options deal to raise $10.5 million.